Regulatory consulting services Yordas Group expands with the opening of German office
January 22 2019, David R BrownTweet
The Yordas Group have announced the expansion of their services into Germany, following the opening of their latest regional office. Situated in the Medical Valley Center (MVC) in Forchheim the new office will allow Yordas to deal with the greater demand for services within the EU. The expansion also comes as part of the companies preparation and planning for Brexit.
The opening of the German office is an important investment for ensuring we can continue to serve the European markets following BrexitJudith Friesl
Managing Director, Yordas GmbH
The MVC in the Nurnberg Metropolitan region is part of a a leading cluster in the field of Medical Technology, with more than 500 companies active in this sector.
Judith Friesl, Yordas GmbH states “The opening of the German office is an important investment for ensuring we can continue to serve the European markets following Brexit, as well as managing the ever increasing demand for our services. Situated in Central Germany, the MVC was a logical decision for Yordas as it offers a great network of companies, all across sectors we currently service: automotive, manufacturing, electronics, chemicals & nano and it also has a strong presence within the medical devices industry, an area we are continuously developing.“
Yordas are also looking to expand their team and are currently looking to recruit two Regulatory Consultants to be based at their new German office.
About Yordas Group
Yordas Group is a leading provider of scientific, environmental, human health, global regulatory, sustainability and product stewardship consulting services to a variety of industries including the chemical industry. Yordas has a solid and internationally recognised reputation as a provider of training, advice and services to ensure compliance across the globe, with regional representation and service providers in Europe, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
Originally founded as 'The REACH Centre' in 2007, the Company was set up to meet the needs of industry to comply with the EU REACH Regulation. From its inception, substantial re-investment allowed the business to rapidly expand and develop capacity in a wealth of new scientific and regulatory disciplines. Yordas Hive (formerly Chemtrac), our globally renowned on-line product stewardship management system was introduced in 2011. In order to reflect the increasingly diverse nature of our business and research activities, the Company was re-branded as 'Yordas Group' in 2017.
Source(s): Yordas Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 20 May 2019 - Safic-Alcan opens a new subsidiary in Greece »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 13 May 2019 - Krahn Chemie acquires eMBe Products & Service »...Source: Krahn Chemie Group Press Release
- 1 May 2019 - Brenntag expands its value-added services offering in the USA by acquiring Marlin Company »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Apr 2019 - Oqema group acquires Italian chemical distributor Elettrochimica Valle Staffora (EVS) »...Source: Oqema Press Release
- 1 Apr 2019 - Sumitomo acquires a majority stake in SACI-CFPA (SACI), a Paris-based cosmetic ingredients distributor »...Source: Sumitomo Press Release
- 1 Apr 2019 - Pietro Carini changes its name to Krahn Italia »...Source: Krahn Chemie Group Press Release
- 29 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires Luigi & Felice Castelli and a majority stake in Castelli Food »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 22 Mar 2019 - Chemlink Specialities Ltd and Addi-Tec Ltd are now part of the HARKE GROUP »...Source: Harke Press Release
- 18 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires UK-based specialty chemicals distributor, Langley-Smith & Company »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 14 Mar 2019 - Brenntag buys a 51% stake in Singapore-based supply chain solutions leader, TEEHAI »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 12 Mar 2019 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Canada through the acquisition of Chemroy »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 4 Mar 2019 - Brenntag acquires regional US specialty chemicals distributor New England Resins & Pigments Corporation »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Aceto to divest chemical and ingredient distribution assets because of bankruptcy »...Source: Aceto Press release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Univar completes acquisition of Nexeo Solutions and re-launches as Univar Solutions »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - STOCKMEIER acquires the industrial chemicals division of Spanish distributor, Indukern »...Source: Stockmeier Press release
- 28 Feb 2019 - Azelis buys MK Ingredients & Specialties to strengthen its position in the Indian food segment »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 Feb 2019 - Univar and Nexeo Solutions to divest Nexeo's plastics distribution business to One Rock Capital Partners »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 22 Jan 2019 - Regulatory consulting services Yordas Group expands with the opening of German office »...Source: Yordas Press Release
- 17 Jan 2019 - Azelis acquires Polish flavours distributor Euroconsultant Sp.zoo »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jan 2019 - Brenntag strengthens US lubricants business by acquiring the lubricants division of Reeder Distributors, Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in the Canadian Life Science markets by acquiring Pachem Distribution »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Azelis increases its pharma presence in Italy through the acquisition of Deafarma S.r.l. »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - Rehau completes acquisition of commodity polymer supplier MB Barter & Trading »...Source: Rehau Group Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - HARKE Pharma and Hulshof Protein Technologies joint forces in the sales of beef proteins in Europe »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2018 - Ravago Chemicals acquires global chemical distribution and trading company, KH Chemicals »...Source: Ravago Chemicals Press Rlease