Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities
April 30 2018, David R BrownTweet
UK-based specialty chemical distributor, Lake Technical Specialities has announced the appointment of Nikki Cosgrove and Stephen Irons to the Lake Coatings business unit. The new additions will strengthen Lake's expertise and knowledge in coatings formulation and manufacture.
Attention chemical distributors! Please send us your press releases or breaking news to:Editorial Team
Nikki gained her BSc (Hons) in Chemistry from the University of Salford and has worked in the coatings industry for over 25 years. Initially in R&D formulating industrial coatings for H Marcel Guest, she later joined Akzo Nobel Decorative Coatings formulating coatings for the decorative market. Nikki then transferred her skills to marketing roles. Her technical expertise and knowledge of the market underpinned subsequent successes as Product Manager, Colour and Tinting Brand Manager and, more recently, as Sector Brand Manager for Crown Paints with responsibility for developing relationships and growing sales with key accounts. Nikki has joined the Lake Technical Specialities team as the Business Manager for Lake Coatings.
Stephen has worked in the coatings industry for almost a decade, having progressed from Paint Technician in ACE at Becker Industrial Coatings to Research and Development Technologist for Indestructible Paints, an Aerospace and Specialist Coatings manufacture. Stephen is now the Technical Sales Manager for Lake Coatings.
Lake Technical Specialities also offers high performance additives, minerals and polymers for Adhesives, Sealants and Elastomers. They also specialise in the supply of additives and industrial fluids for the Lubricant market.
The Lake Team prides itself on its’ superior supplier partnerships, by building lasting relationships through technical success. Customers choose Lake Technical Specialities to provide best-in-class value, by offering enabling technologies to solve formulation and process problems, underpinned by first class regulatory and supply chain services.
About Lake Chemicals and Minerals
Lake is a member of LEL, a strategic alliance of privately owned, technical distributors selling specialities into industrial, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food markets operating in Europe, Africa and America. The Lake Coatings team will be at Surfex on 22-23rd May 2018, Ricoh Arena, Coventry on Stand 424
Source(s): Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 12 Apr 2018 - Barentz International and Deltagen form joint venture for Latin America »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 10 Apr 2018 - IMCD strengthens its technical offering in Asia with two new application laboratories in Indonesia and Malaysia »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 9 Apr 2018 - Safic-Alcan opens Russian subsidiary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release