Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt
March 27 2018, David R BrownTweet
Orkila has announced a major new exclusive agency agreement with Capsule Delivery Solutions, part of Lonza Pharma - Biotech. Lonza is one of the world's leading and most-trusted suppliers to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. The agreement means Orkila will be promoting and selling the whole of their Capsugel® capsule across Egypt.
The inclusion of Capsugel® products in Orkila's portfolio will further enhance our value-added product portfolio in EgyptSerge Yeterian
Orkila's Head of Life Sciences
“This agreement is an important part of our business strategy to drive growth and streamline our channel to market,” said Philippe Azzi, Capsule Delivery Solutions' Territory Sales Manager for Lonza. “By leveraging Orkila's extensive logistics network and deep industry expertise, we will be able to serve our Egyptian customers faster and more efficiently throughout the country.”
Serge Yeterian, Orkila's Head of Life Sciences, added: “Capsugel represents more than 85 years of experience, excellence and dedication to the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries. The inclusion of Capsugel® products in Orkila's portfolio will further enhance our value-added product portfolio in Egypt. We are confident that we will make the most of this new partnership for the benefit of both our customers and Lonza’s Capsule Delivery Solutions.”
Orkila Group is a multinational leading distributor of specialty chemicals in Africa and the Middle East, covering a wide range of sectors within the Food, Life Sciences and Performance Business Units. Headquartered in Beirut, the group operates a distribution network selling in more than 35 countries. Located in 20 regional centers, the business is supported by a sales and marketing organization enabling them to serve customers throughout the region. Orkila operates in compliance with international standards such as ISO 9001:2015 and the Good Distribution Practices.
About Orkila's Pharmaceutical Sector
Orkila has a wide-ranging portfolio of pharmaceutical ingredients, including a large spectrum of excipients, pharma-grade solvents, flavours, desiccants and high quality Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Through local certified warehouses and group centralization, Orkila serves customers to the best of their needs in all of the available dosage forms.
About Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions
Capsule Delivery Solutions, part of Lonza Pharma Biotech, is the global leader in capsules and encapsulation technology and designs. Their unique combination of science, engineering, formulation and capsule expertise enables customers to optimize the bioavailability, targeted delivery and overall performance of their products. More information about the Capsugel ® product range is available on www.capsugel.com.
For more details on Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions products, please contact Mr Ibraam Mansour at email@example.com or on the +20 2 24145738.
Source(s): Orkila Press release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 10 Aug 2018 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Ireland through the acquisition of P-K Chemicals Limited »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 12 Apr 2018 - Barentz International and Deltagen form joint venture for Latin America »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 10 Apr 2018 - IMCD strengthens its technical offering in Asia with two new application laboratories in Indonesia and Malaysia »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 9 Apr 2018 - Safic-Alcan opens Russian subsidiary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release