EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd. buys Inortech Chimie Inc.
January 8 2017, David R BrownTweet
EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCO Chemical Distributors Inc., Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, has successfully completed the acquisition of Inortech Chimie Inc. Inortech is a leading Canadian specialty chemical distributor and has been serving customers in the CASE, ink, plastic and a number of other industries for over 25 years. Inortech's headquarters is located in Terrebonne, Quebec, with regional public warehousing throughout Canada.
EMCO views this acquisition as an amalgamation of strengthsEdward Polen
President and CEO of EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc.
“EMCO views this acquisition as an amalgamation of strengths,” says Edward Polen, President and CEO of EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc. “Inortech's excellent technical sales force, unsurpassed R&D support and recognizable name in our Industries, will provide us greater opportunities to grow.”
EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd. was established in 2012 and the addition of Inortech produces a full line specialty distributor and a regional leader in the CASE (coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers), ink and plastic industries, as well as expanding EMCO's product range and facilitating the provision of superior support services.
About EMCO Chemical Distributors Inc.
Founded in 1971 in Wisconsin, USA, EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc. distributes industrial and specialty chemicals primarily in the Midwest region and Canada and is ranked in the top 10 North American distributors. The company was formerly known as E-M Co. and changed its name to EMCO Chemical Distributors, Inc. in August 1985. Today the company serves customers across a variety of industries, including adhesives and sealants, agriculture, food and fragrances, lubricants, paints and ink, personal care, pharmaceutical and health, and rubber and plastics, as well as household, industrial, and institutional. The company operates its own custom packaging facilities in North Chicago and Columbia, Illinois.
Source(s): Emco Distributors Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 30 Jun 2017 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of the U.S. acquires Dutch-based full-line distributor, Caldic B.V »...Source: Caldic Press Release, Other
- 29 Jun 2017 - IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jun 2017 - Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations »...Source: Prinova Press release
- 27 Jun 2017 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in Asia Pacific by acquiring Chinese specialty chemicals distributor, Wellstar Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 20 Jun 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie Group expands in to the Middle East with the opening of an office Israel »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 15 Jun 2017 - Azelis acquires LCH A/S to establish a leading position in the Nordic food ingredients market »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI) »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Connell Brothers Company (CBC) gains new center of expertise in India »...Source: Connell Brothers Company Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - Biesterfeld International expands its operations in France »...Source: Biesterfeld Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - German-based commodity distributor, Solvadis acquired by Japanese trading group, Sojitz. »...Source: Solvadis Press Release
- 28 Feb 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its African presence with the opening of a Moroccan office »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 9 Feb 2017 - Ravago buys US specialty chemical distributor, TMC Materials Inc. »...Source: Ravago Press Pelease
- 3 Feb 2017 - The OBG Group acquires UK specialty additives distributor, Richard Baker Harrison Ltd (RBH) »...Source: Hubron Specialty Press release
- 2 Feb 2017 - LEHVOSS Group announces merger of Gee Lawson Limited with LEHVOSS UK »...Source: Lehvoss Group Press Release
- 2 Feb 2017 - Brenntag expands US service portfolio by acquiring the pipeline and chemicals services segment of Greene's Energy Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Feb 2017 - Brenntag strengthens its blending and packaging capabilities in the USA by acquiring Petra Industries »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 17 Jan 2017 - Azelis expands in the US Personal Care market with the acquisition of Ross Organic »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 10 Jan 2017 - GTM agrees to acquire quantiQ in Brazil, creating a leading chemical distribution platform in Latin America »...Source: GTM press Release
- 8 Jan 2017 - EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd. buys Inortech Chimie Inc. »...Source: Emco Distributors Press Release
- 5 Jan 2017 - Stockmeier Group acquires an equity interest in Austrian-based distributor, HDS-Chemie »...Source: Stockmeier Press Release
- 4 Jan 2017 - Azelis opens its 2nd African subsidiary in the Ivory Coast »...Source: Azelis Press Release