Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI)
March 10 2017, David R BrownTweet
Leading US specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group LLC has announced that it has acquired Lincoln Fine Ingredients, a national distributor of specialty chemicals based in Lincoln, RI. Lincoln Fine Ingredient's management team, led by Jim Noon and Walter Martish, will continue to actively manage the business. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
This represents Maroon Groups first foray into the CARE segmentMark E. Reichard
President & CEO of Maroon Group
Established in 1976, Lincoln Fine Ingredients is a distributor of specialty chemicals and ingredients, and provides value-add service offerings, to the personal care, cosmetic, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and household/industrial segments.
“Jim, Walter and their team have built a great company that shares a similar customer-centric approach as Maroon Group,” said Mark E. Reichard, President & CEO of Maroon Group. “We're delighted to complete this acquisition, which we've targeted for quite some time,” Reichard added, “This represents Maroon Groups first foray into the CARE segment.”
“We're excited to be part of a dynamic organization like Maroon Group that allows us to continue to lead, collaborate across our combined platform and invest in our growth.” comments Walter Martish III, President of Lincoln Fine Ingredients. Jim Noon, Lincoln's Executive Vice President adds, “The long-term stability that this provides for our employees, customers and key suppliers was a priority when Walter and I set out on this course. Maroon understands specialty chemical distribution, has proven their ability to invest behind their acquisitions, thoughtfully integrate them and contribute to their ongoing success.”
The deal is the the Maroon Group's 6th acquisition in just over 2 years. Besides Lincoln Fine Ingredient, Maroon Group's portfolio of companies includes Maroon, Cadence Chemical, U.S. Chemicals, CNX Distribution, D.B. Becker, Addipel, and Polyram US.
About Maroon Group LLC
Founded in 1977, Maroon Group LLC is one of the fastest growing specialty chemical distributors in North America. Based in Avon, Ohio, Maroon supplies specialty additives, ingredients, resins and pigments to manufacturers focused on plastics, rubber, CASE, composites and now life science markets. The Maroon Group is owned by Maroon Group management and CI Capital Partners, a New York-based private equity firm. The company continues to aggressively explore opportunities to form partnerships with proven entrepreneurs that have built sustainable, successful companies. Maroon are a NACD responsible distribution verified company.
Source(s): Maroon Group Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI) »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Connell Brothers Company (CBC) gains new center of expertise in India »...Source: Connell Brothers Company Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - Biesterfeld International expands its operations in France »...Source: Biesterfeld Press release
- 28 Feb 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its African presence with the opening of a Moroccan office »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 9 Feb 2017 - Ravago buys US specialty chemical distributor, TMC Materials Inc. »...Source: Ravago Press Pelease
- 3 Feb 2017 - The OBG Group acquires UK specialty additives distributor, Richard Baker Harrison Ltd (RBH) »...Source: Hubron Specialty Press release
- 2 Feb 2017 - LEHVOSS Group announces merger of Gee Lawson Limited with LEHVOSS UK »...Source: Lehvoss Group Press Release
- 2 Feb 2017 - Brenntag expands US service portfolio by acquiring the pipeline and chemicals services segment of Greene's Energy Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Feb 2017 - Brenntag strengthens its blending and packaging capabilities in the USA by acquiring Petra Industries »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 17 Jan 2017 - Azelis expands in the US Personal Care market with the acquisition of Ross Organic »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 10 Jan 2017 - GTM agrees to acquire quantiQ in Brazil, creating a leading chemical distribution platform in Latin America »...Source: GTM press Release
- 8 Jan 2017 - EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd. buys Inortech Chimie Inc. »...Source: Emco Distributors Press Release
- 5 Jan 2017 - Stockmeier Group acquires an equity interest in Austrian-based distributor, HDS-Chemie »...Source: Stockmeier Press Release
- 4 Jan 2017 - Azelis opens its 2nd African subsidiary in the Ivory Coast »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Dec 2016 - IMCD acquires Turkish speciality chemical distributor Feza Kimya »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 19 Dec 2016 - Maroon adds Cadence Chemical as the Group pursues rapid U.S. expansion »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2016 - US specialty chemcials distributor, Pacific Coast Chemicals bought by Ravago Chemical »...Source: T H Hilson Press release
- 29 Nov 2016 - Safic-Alcan Opens Performance Products Division in Hungary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 14 Nov 2016 - Barentz acquires a majority stake in Globe Ingredients to strengthen its global position in feed ingredients »...Source: Barentz Press release
- 27 Oct 2016 - Brenntag adds to its specialty chemcials distribution business in Asia-Pacific »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 13 Oct 2016 - Brenntag extends its lubricants business platform in Northeast America by acquiring division of NOCO Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release