Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI)
March 10 2017, David R BrownTweet
Leading US specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group LLC has announced that it has acquired Lincoln Fine Ingredients, a national distributor of specialty chemicals based in Lincoln, RI. Lincoln Fine Ingredient's management team, led by Jim Noon and Walter Martish, will continue to actively manage the business. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
This represents Maroon Groups first foray into the CARE segmentMark E. Reichard
President & CEO of Maroon Group
Established in 1976, Lincoln Fine Ingredients is a distributor of specialty chemicals and ingredients, and provides value-add service offerings, to the personal care, cosmetic, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and household/industrial segments.
“Jim, Walter and their team have built a great company that shares a similar customer-centric approach as Maroon Group,” said Mark E. Reichard, President & CEO of Maroon Group. “We're delighted to complete this acquisition, which we've targeted for quite some time,” Reichard added, “This represents Maroon Groups first foray into the CARE segment.”
“We're excited to be part of a dynamic organization like Maroon Group that allows us to continue to lead, collaborate across our combined platform and invest in our growth.” comments Walter Martish III, President of Lincoln Fine Ingredients. Jim Noon, Lincoln's Executive Vice President adds, “The long-term stability that this provides for our employees, customers and key suppliers was a priority when Walter and I set out on this course. Maroon understands specialty chemical distribution, has proven their ability to invest behind their acquisitions, thoughtfully integrate them and contribute to their ongoing success.”
The deal is the the Maroon Group's 6th acquisition in just over 2 years. Besides Lincoln Fine Ingredient, Maroon Group's portfolio of companies includes Maroon, Cadence Chemical, U.S. Chemicals, CNX Distribution, D.B. Becker, Addipel, and Polyram US.
About Maroon Group LLC
Founded in 1977, Maroon Group LLC is one of the fastest growing specialty chemical distributors in North America. Based in Avon, Ohio, Maroon supplies specialty additives, ingredients, resins and pigments to manufacturers focused on plastics, rubber, CASE, composites and now life science markets. The Maroon Group is owned by Maroon Group management and CI Capital Partners, a New York-based private equity firm. The company continues to aggressively explore opportunities to form partnerships with proven entrepreneurs that have built sustainable, successful companies. Maroon are a NACD responsible distribution verified company.
Source(s): Maroon Group Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 19 Sep 2017 - Nordmann, Rassmann completes its European network and and extends its global reach through the acquisition of UK-Based Melrob Group »...Source: Nordmann, Rassmann Press Release
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release
- 25 Jul 2017 - Azelis gains a leading position in Australia and New Zealand with the acquisition of Chemcolour »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Jun 2017 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of the U.S. acquires Dutch-based full-line distributor, Caldic B.V »...Source: Caldic Press Release, Other
- 29 Jun 2017 - IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jun 2017 - Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations »...Source: Prinova Press release
- 27 Jun 2017 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in Asia Pacific by acquiring Chinese specialty chemicals distributor, Wellstar Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 20 Jun 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie Group expands in to the Middle East with the opening of an office Israel »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 15 Jun 2017 - Azelis acquires LCH A/S to establish a leading position in the Nordic food ingredients market »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI) »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Connell Brothers Company (CBC) gains new center of expertise in India »...Source: Connell Brothers Company Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - Biesterfeld International expands its operations in France »...Source: Biesterfeld Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - German-based commodity distributor, Solvadis acquired by Japanese trading group, Sojitz. »...Source: Solvadis Press Release