Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI)
March 10 2017, David R BrownTweet
Leading US specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group LLC has announced that it has acquired Lincoln Fine Ingredients, a national distributor of specialty chemicals based in Lincoln, RI. Lincoln Fine Ingredient's management team, led by Jim Noon and Walter Martish, will continue to actively manage the business. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
This represents Maroon Groups first foray into the CARE segmentMark E. Reichard
President & CEO of Maroon Group
Established in 1976, Lincoln Fine Ingredients is a distributor of specialty chemicals and ingredients, and provides value-add service offerings, to the personal care, cosmetic, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and household/industrial segments.
“Jim, Walter and their team have built a great company that shares a similar customer-centric approach as Maroon Group,” said Mark E. Reichard, President & CEO of Maroon Group. “We're delighted to complete this acquisition, which we've targeted for quite some time,” Reichard added, “This represents Maroon Groups first foray into the CARE segment.”
“We're excited to be part of a dynamic organization like Maroon Group that allows us to continue to lead, collaborate across our combined platform and invest in our growth.” comments Walter Martish III, President of Lincoln Fine Ingredients. Jim Noon, Lincoln's Executive Vice President adds, “The long-term stability that this provides for our employees, customers and key suppliers was a priority when Walter and I set out on this course. Maroon understands specialty chemical distribution, has proven their ability to invest behind their acquisitions, thoughtfully integrate them and contribute to their ongoing success.”
The deal is the the Maroon Group's 6th acquisition in just over 2 years. Besides Lincoln Fine Ingredient, Maroon Group's portfolio of companies includes Maroon, Cadence Chemical, U.S. Chemicals, CNX Distribution, D.B. Becker, Addipel, and Polyram US.
About Maroon Group LLC
Founded in 1977, Maroon Group LLC is one of the fastest growing specialty chemical distributors in North America. Based in Avon, Ohio, Maroon supplies specialty additives, ingredients, resins and pigments to manufacturers focused on plastics, rubber, CASE, composites and now life science markets. The Maroon Group is owned by Maroon Group management and CI Capital Partners, a New York-based private equity firm. The company continues to aggressively explore opportunities to form partnerships with proven entrepreneurs that have built sustainable, successful companies. Maroon are a NACD responsible distribution verified company.
Source(s): Maroon Group Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release