Biesterfeld International expands its operations in France
March 1 2017, David R BrownTweet
With effect from 1st March 2017, Biesterfeld International has strengthened its business activities in France by establishing a presence in the country. Sales activities will be expanded and strategically developed from the existing Biesterfeld Group location in Rueil-Malmaison, Paris.
France is a very interesting growth market for usLennart Hess
Sales Manager France, Biesterfeld International
“France is a very interesting growth market for us. To satisfy the requirements of our customers in the demanding pharmaceutical and food supplements industry, we will now be advising them locally,” explains Lennart Hess, Sales Manager France, Biesterfeld International.
The product portfolio includes pharmaceutical active ingredients for veterinary and human medicine. For the food supplements segment, Biesterfeld International supplies a wide range of amino acids, vitamins and plant extracts. The portfolio is rounded off by comprehensive customer service and individual advice on products and applications.
About Biesterfeld International
Biesterfeld International is an international provider of base and specialty chemicals to a variety of business segments including industrial chemicals, plant protection and plant nutrition, salt, pharmaceutical raw materials and active ingredients as well as feed and food additives. The company offers professional and customer-focused services ranging from advice on applications to product development, logistics and financing. The company has subsidiaries across Europe, Asia, and North and South America to ensure close proximity to customers and suppliers. Biesterfeld International is part of the Biesterfeld Group, which has over 40 locations worldwide, the majority family-owned group is one of the leading distributors for plastics, rubber, and basic and specialty chemicals.
Source(s): Biesterfeld Press release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI) »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Connell Brothers Company (CBC) gains new center of expertise in India »...Source: Connell Brothers Company Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - Biesterfeld International expands its operations in France »...Source: Biesterfeld Press release
- 28 Feb 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its African presence with the opening of a Moroccan office »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 9 Feb 2017 - Ravago buys US specialty chemical distributor, TMC Materials Inc. »...Source: Ravago Press Pelease
- 3 Feb 2017 - The OBG Group acquires UK specialty additives distributor, Richard Baker Harrison Ltd (RBH) »...Source: Hubron Specialty Press release
- 2 Feb 2017 - LEHVOSS Group announces merger of Gee Lawson Limited with LEHVOSS UK »...Source: Lehvoss Group Press Release
- 2 Feb 2017 - Brenntag expands US service portfolio by acquiring the pipeline and chemicals services segment of Greene's Energy Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Feb 2017 - Brenntag strengthens its blending and packaging capabilities in the USA by acquiring Petra Industries »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 17 Jan 2017 - Azelis expands in the US Personal Care market with the acquisition of Ross Organic »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 10 Jan 2017 - GTM agrees to acquire quantiQ in Brazil, creating a leading chemical distribution platform in Latin America »...Source: GTM press Release
- 5 Jan 2017 - Stockmeier Group acquires an equity interest in Austrian-based distributor, HDS-Chemie »...Source: Stockmeier Press Release
- 4 Jan 2017 - Azelis opens its 2nd African subsidiary in the Ivory Coast »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Dec 2016 - IMCD acquires Turkish speciality chemical distributor Feza Kimya »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 19 Dec 2016 - Maroon adds Cadence Chemical as the Group pursues rapid U.S. expansion »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2016 - US specialty chemcials distributor, Pacific Coast Chemicals bought by Ravago Chemical »...Source: T H Hilson Press release
- 29 Nov 2016 - Safic-Alcan Opens Performance Products Division in Hungary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 14 Nov 2016 - Barentz acquires a majority stake in Globe Ingredients to strengthen its global position in feed ingredients »...Source: Barentz Press release
- 27 Oct 2016 - Brenntag adds to its specialty chemcials distribution business in Asia-Pacific »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 13 Oct 2016 - Brenntag extends its lubricants business platform in Northeast America by acquiring division of NOCO Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 7 Oct 2016 - French specialty chemicals distributor, Ballu Chimie has been acquired by the Lavollée Group »...Source: Lavollée Group Press release
- 5 Oct 2016 - GTM acquires the largest chemical distributor in Peru, Peruquímicos »...Source: GTM press Release
- 3 Oct 2016 - Cencozotti strengthens its presence in the Andean Region with the acquisition of Columbia distributor, Insucolor »...Source: Cencozotti Press Release
- 21 Sep 2016 - GTM completes the acquisition of High Chem Specialties, Mexico »...Source: GTM press Release