US specialty chemcials distributor, Pacific Coast Chemicals bought by Ravago Chemical
December 1 2016, David R BrownTweet
Pacific Coast Chemicals (PCC), a specialty chemical distributor headquartered in San Francisco, has been acquired by Ravago Chemical's North American subsidary, TH Hilson Company. The business will continue to operate as Pacific Coast Chemicals with no changes to the products supplied to their customer base primarily across the West Coast Region of the USA. Aspect Consumer Partners acted as exclusive financial advisor to Pacific Coast Chemicals in the transaction.
We continue to focus our efforts on cultural fit and industry expertise by providing resources to build a world class North American Specialty Distributor NetworkJim Duffy
President and CEO of Ravago Americas
Pacific Coast Chemicals was founded in 1969 in Berkeley, California by Aaron, Don and Patricia Stull, mainly selling chemical raw materials to the CASE, ink, and plastics industries. Today the company is active in 11 states west of the Rocky Mountains and has expaned into other markets areas including food and nutrition, HI&I/compounding, life sciences, oil & gas, and water and waste treatment.
“It is exciting to have found a great company that will allow the legacy of PCC to continue for decades to come. Ravago offers our customers and employees a great opportunity to build upon the foundation my father started and that we have grown over the past 50 years. This is an exciting new chapter for our employees, customers and suppliers we serve.” said, Dominic Stull, CEO of Pacific Coast Chemicals.
“We are excited to announce the addition of PCC as part of our family and a key component to our NA Specialty Chemical Distribution Platform. PCC offers us a tremendous opportunity to collaborate with suppliers we have in common and foster new supplier relationships as well. PCC brings diversity in the markets we serve due to their strength in Food, Beverage, Personal Care and CASE. I look forward to working with Dominic Stull, whom I have known for over 30 years, and Craig Frial, PCC's former President, who will be leading the West Coast Region.” said Lori Hilson Cioromski, GM & VP of Chemicals.
“The mission of Ravago Chemical is to have a 'global presence with a local feel'. In March, we acquired the TH Hilson Company to build our North American Distribution platform and are pleased to announce the addition of Pacific Coast Chemicals for the West Coast Region. We continue to focus our efforts on cultural fit and industry expertise by providing resources to build a world class North American Specialty Distributor Network.” said Jim Duffy, President and CEO of Ravago Americas.
About the Ravago Group
Ravago is a privately owned multinational company founded in 1961 which provides distribution, resale, compounding and recycling services for plastic and elastomeric raw materials through a broad network of 200 regional sales offices and production locations. The company is headquartered in Arendonk, Belgium and Orlando Florida. Total Group sales amount to around EUR 6.0 billion and the group employs over 5,500 people.
Source(s): T H Hilson Press release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI) »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Connell Brothers Company (CBC) gains new center of expertise in India »...Source: Connell Brothers Company Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - Biesterfeld International expands its operations in France »...Source: Biesterfeld Press release
- 28 Feb 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its African presence with the opening of a Moroccan office »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 9 Feb 2017 - Ravago buys US specialty chemical distributor, TMC Materials Inc. »...Source: Ravago Press Pelease
- 3 Feb 2017 - The OBG Group acquires UK specialty additives distributor, Richard Baker Harrison Ltd (RBH) »...Source: Hubron Specialty Press release
- 2 Feb 2017 - LEHVOSS Group announces merger of Gee Lawson Limited with LEHVOSS UK »...Source: Lehvoss Group Press Release
- 2 Feb 2017 - Brenntag expands US service portfolio by acquiring the pipeline and chemicals services segment of Greene's Energy Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Feb 2017 - Brenntag strengthens its blending and packaging capabilities in the USA by acquiring Petra Industries »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 17 Jan 2017 - Azelis expands in the US Personal Care market with the acquisition of Ross Organic »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 10 Jan 2017 - GTM agrees to acquire quantiQ in Brazil, creating a leading chemical distribution platform in Latin America »...Source: GTM press Release
- 8 Jan 2017 - EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd. buys Inortech Chimie Inc. »...Source: Emco Distributors Press Release
- 5 Jan 2017 - Stockmeier Group acquires an equity interest in Austrian-based distributor, HDS-Chemie »...Source: Stockmeier Press Release
- 4 Jan 2017 - Azelis opens its 2nd African subsidiary in the Ivory Coast »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Dec 2016 - IMCD acquires Turkish speciality chemical distributor Feza Kimya »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 19 Dec 2016 - Maroon adds Cadence Chemical as the Group pursues rapid U.S. expansion »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2016 - US specialty chemcials distributor, Pacific Coast Chemicals bought by Ravago Chemical »...Source: T H Hilson Press release
- 29 Nov 2016 - Safic-Alcan Opens Performance Products Division in Hungary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 14 Nov 2016 - Barentz acquires a majority stake in Globe Ingredients to strengthen its global position in feed ingredients »...Source: Barentz Press release
- 27 Oct 2016 - Brenntag adds to its specialty chemcials distribution business in Asia-Pacific »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 13 Oct 2016 - Brenntag extends its lubricants business platform in Northeast America by acquiring division of NOCO Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release