US specialty chemcials distributor, Pacific Coast Chemicals bought by Ravago Chemical
December 1 2016, David R BrownTweet
Pacific Coast Chemicals (PCC), a specialty chemical distributor headquartered in San Francisco, has been acquired by Ravago Chemical's North American subsidary, TH Hilson Company. The business will continue to operate as Pacific Coast Chemicals with no changes to the products supplied to their customer base primarily across the West Coast Region of the USA. Aspect Consumer Partners acted as exclusive financial advisor to Pacific Coast Chemicals in the transaction.
We continue to focus our efforts on cultural fit and industry expertise by providing resources to build a world class North American Specialty Distributor NetworkJim Duffy
President and CEO of Ravago Americas
Pacific Coast Chemicals was founded in 1969 in Berkeley, California by Aaron, Don and Patricia Stull, mainly selling chemical raw materials to the CASE, ink, and plastics industries. Today the company is active in 11 states west of the Rocky Mountains and has expaned into other markets areas including food and nutrition, HI&I/compounding, life sciences, oil & gas, and water and waste treatment.
“It is exciting to have found a great company that will allow the legacy of PCC to continue for decades to come. Ravago offers our customers and employees a great opportunity to build upon the foundation my father started and that we have grown over the past 50 years. This is an exciting new chapter for our employees, customers and suppliers we serve.” said, Dominic Stull, CEO of Pacific Coast Chemicals.
“We are excited to announce the addition of PCC as part of our family and a key component to our NA Specialty Chemical Distribution Platform. PCC offers us a tremendous opportunity to collaborate with suppliers we have in common and foster new supplier relationships as well. PCC brings diversity in the markets we serve due to their strength in Food, Beverage, Personal Care and CASE. I look forward to working with Dominic Stull, whom I have known for over 30 years, and Craig Frial, PCC's former President, who will be leading the West Coast Region.” said Lori Hilson Cioromski, GM & VP of Chemicals.
“The mission of Ravago Chemical is to have a 'global presence with a local feel'. In March, we acquired the TH Hilson Company to build our North American Distribution platform and are pleased to announce the addition of Pacific Coast Chemicals for the West Coast Region. We continue to focus our efforts on cultural fit and industry expertise by providing resources to build a world class North American Specialty Distributor Network.” said Jim Duffy, President and CEO of Ravago Americas.
About the Ravago Group
Ravago is a privately owned multinational company founded in 1961 which provides distribution, resale, compounding and recycling services for plastic and elastomeric raw materials through a broad network of 200 regional sales offices and production locations. The company is headquartered in Arendonk, Belgium and Orlando Florida. Total Group sales amount to around EUR 6.0 billion and the group employs over 5,500 people.
Source(s): T H Hilson Press release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 19 Sep 2017 - Nordmann, Rassmann completes its European network and and extends its global reach through the acquisition of UK-Based Melrob Group »...Source: Nordmann, Rassmann Press Release
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release
- 25 Jul 2017 - Azelis gains a leading position in Australia and New Zealand with the acquisition of Chemcolour »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Jun 2017 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of the U.S. acquires Dutch-based full-line distributor, Caldic B.V »...Source: Caldic Press Release, Other
- 29 Jun 2017 - IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jun 2017 - Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations »...Source: Prinova Press release
- 27 Jun 2017 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in Asia Pacific by acquiring Chinese specialty chemicals distributor, Wellstar Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 23 Jun 2017 - Emeraude International acquire North American PVC resin distributor, Resin Technology »...Source: Resin Technology Press release
- 20 Jun 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie Group expands in to the Middle East with the opening of an office Israel »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 15 Jun 2017 - Azelis acquires LCH A/S to establish a leading position in the Nordic food ingredients market »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release