Safic-Alcan Opens Performance Products Division in Hungary
November 29 2016, David R BrownTweet
Safic-Alcan is pleased to announce that it has formed a new subsidiary, Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft., that will service the Hungarian industrial manufacturing sector effective November 2016. Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft. is based near Budapest. The new subsidiary will develop Safic-Alcan's business focusing on Rubber & Adhesives and other Performance Products while providing sales and technical support to the Hungarian market.
This move aligns with our overall strategy to expand in countries where high demand is forecastPhilippe Combette
CEO of Safic-Alcan
Safic-Alcan Magyarország will be managed by Kamil Antos, head of Safic-Alcan Cesko, a subsidiary of the Safic-Alcan Group and parent company of Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft. In order to support this new office, Safic-Alcan simultaneously hired its first employee, Tibor Varga, who will be responsible for Performance Products Sales & Development. He will work in straight relationship with Safic-Alcan Cesko.
Tibor has more than 6 years work experience at a major international full-line chemical distributor in Hungary with international project leader activities. He worked 2 years for one of the market leader lime producer in Hungary. These positions have given him in-depth experience in technical and business/sales management. Tibor has an M.A. degree in Chemistry (University of Veszprém, 2004) and is fluent in both Hungarian and English.
Safic-Alcan's CEO, Philippe Combette, stated: “This move aligns with our overall strategy to expand in countries where high demand is forecast, and maintain long-term development while responding to market trends allowing to better service our customer-base”.
Safic-Alcan, a French multinational distributor of specialty chemicals headquartered in Paris-La Defense (France), develops and provides a large range of polymers, materials and additives for the rubber, coatings, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries. The Group is present in all major countries of the European Union, as well as in Turkey, and China with on-going strategic development in Eastern European countries and the United States. In 2015, Safic-Alcan posted revenues of nearly EUR 466 million.
Source(s): Safic-Alcan Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 12 Apr 2018 - Barentz International and Deltagen form joint venture for Latin America »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 10 Apr 2018 - IMCD strengthens its technical offering in Asia with two new application laboratories in Indonesia and Malaysia »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 9 Apr 2018 - Safic-Alcan opens Russian subsidiary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 9 Jan 2018 - LeBaronBrown Industries LLC acquires U.S. life sciences ingredients distributor, American International Chemical, Inc. »...Source: LeBaronBrown Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release