Safic-Alcan Opens Performance Products Division in Hungary
November 29 2016, David R BrownTweet
Safic-Alcan is pleased to announce that it has formed a new subsidiary, Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft., that will service the Hungarian industrial manufacturing sector effective November 2016. Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft. is based near Budapest. The new subsidiary will develop Safic-Alcan's business focusing on Rubber & Adhesives and other Performance Products while providing sales and technical support to the Hungarian market.
This move aligns with our overall strategy to expand in countries where high demand is forecastPhilippe Combette
CEO of Safic-Alcan
Safic-Alcan Magyarország will be managed by Kamil Antos, head of Safic-Alcan Cesko, a subsidiary of the Safic-Alcan Group and parent company of Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft. In order to support this new office, Safic-Alcan simultaneously hired its first employee, Tibor Varga, who will be responsible for Performance Products Sales & Development. He will work in straight relationship with Safic-Alcan Cesko.
Tibor has more than 6 years work experience at a major international full-line chemical distributor in Hungary with international project leader activities. He worked 2 years for one of the market leader lime producer in Hungary. These positions have given him in-depth experience in technical and business/sales management. Tibor has an M.A. degree in Chemistry (University of Veszprém, 2004) and is fluent in both Hungarian and English.
Safic-Alcan's CEO, Philippe Combette, stated: “This move aligns with our overall strategy to expand in countries where high demand is forecast, and maintain long-term development while responding to market trends allowing to better service our customer-base”.
Safic-Alcan, a French multinational distributor of specialty chemicals headquartered in Paris-La Defense (France), develops and provides a large range of polymers, materials and additives for the rubber, coatings, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries. The Group is present in all major countries of the European Union, as well as in Turkey, and China with on-going strategic development in Eastern European countries and the United States. In 2015, Safic-Alcan posted revenues of nearly EUR 466 million.
Source(s): Safic-Alcan Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 19 Sep 2017 - Nordmann, Rassmann completes its European network and and extends its global reach through the acquisition of UK-Based Melrob Group »...Source: Nordmann, Rassmann Press Release
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release
- 25 Jul 2017 - Azelis gains a leading position in Australia and New Zealand with the acquisition of Chemcolour »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Jun 2017 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of the U.S. acquires Dutch-based full-line distributor, Caldic B.V »...Source: Caldic Press Release, Other
- 29 Jun 2017 - IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jun 2017 - Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations »...Source: Prinova Press release
- 27 Jun 2017 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in Asia Pacific by acquiring Chinese specialty chemicals distributor, Wellstar Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 23 Jun 2017 - Emeraude International acquire North American PVC resin distributor, Resin Technology »...Source: Resin Technology Press release
- 20 Jun 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie Group expands in to the Middle East with the opening of an office Israel »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 15 Jun 2017 - Azelis acquires LCH A/S to establish a leading position in the Nordic food ingredients market »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release