Safic-Alcan Opens Performance Products Division in Hungary
November 29 2016, David R BrownTweet
Safic-Alcan is pleased to announce that it has formed a new subsidiary, Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft., that will service the Hungarian industrial manufacturing sector effective November 2016. Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft. is based near Budapest. The new subsidiary will develop Safic-Alcan's business focusing on Rubber & Adhesives and other Performance Products while providing sales and technical support to the Hungarian market.
This move aligns with our overall strategy to expand in countries where high demand is forecastPhilippe Combette
CEO of Safic-Alcan
Safic-Alcan Magyarország will be managed by Kamil Antos, head of Safic-Alcan Cesko, a subsidiary of the Safic-Alcan Group and parent company of Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft. In order to support this new office, Safic-Alcan simultaneously hired its first employee, Tibor Varga, who will be responsible for Performance Products Sales & Development. He will work in straight relationship with Safic-Alcan Cesko.
Tibor has more than 6 years work experience at a major international full-line chemical distributor in Hungary with international project leader activities. He worked 2 years for one of the market leader lime producer in Hungary. These positions have given him in-depth experience in technical and business/sales management. Tibor has an M.A. degree in Chemistry (University of Veszprém, 2004) and is fluent in both Hungarian and English.
Safic-Alcan's CEO, Philippe Combette, stated: “This move aligns with our overall strategy to expand in countries where high demand is forecast, and maintain long-term development while responding to market trends allowing to better service our customer-base”.
Safic-Alcan, a French multinational distributor of specialty chemicals headquartered in Paris-La Defense (France), develops and provides a large range of polymers, materials and additives for the rubber, coatings, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries. The Group is present in all major countries of the European Union, as well as in Turkey, and China with on-going strategic development in Eastern European countries and the United States. In 2015, Safic-Alcan posted revenues of nearly EUR 466 million.
Source(s): Safic-Alcan Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 19 Sep 2017 - Nordmann, Rassmann completes its European network and and extends its global reach through the acquisition of UK-Based Melrob Group »...Source: Nordmann, Rassmann Press Release
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release
- 25 Jul 2017 - Azelis gains a leading position in Australia and New Zealand with the acquisition of Chemcolour »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Jun 2017 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of the U.S. acquires Dutch-based full-line distributor, Caldic B.V »...Source: Caldic Press Release, Other
- 29 Jun 2017 - IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jun 2017 - Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations »...Source: Prinova Press release
- 27 Jun 2017 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in Asia Pacific by acquiring Chinese specialty chemicals distributor, Wellstar Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 20 Jun 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie Group expands in to the Middle East with the opening of an office Israel »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 15 Jun 2017 - Azelis acquires LCH A/S to establish a leading position in the Nordic food ingredients market »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI) »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Connell Brothers Company (CBC) gains new center of expertise in India »...Source: Connell Brothers Company Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - Biesterfeld International expands its operations in France »...Source: Biesterfeld Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - German-based commodity distributor, Solvadis acquired by Japanese trading group, Sojitz. »...Source: Solvadis Press Release