Safic-Alcan Opens Performance Products Division in Hungary
November 29 2016, David R BrownTweet
Safic-Alcan is pleased to announce that it has formed a new subsidiary, Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft., that will service the Hungarian industrial manufacturing sector effective November 2016. Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft. is based near Budapest. The new subsidiary will develop Safic-Alcan's business focusing on Rubber & Adhesives and other Performance Products while providing sales and technical support to the Hungarian market.
This move aligns with our overall strategy to expand in countries where high demand is forecastPhilippe Combette
CEO of Safic-Alcan
Safic-Alcan Magyarország will be managed by Kamil Antos, head of Safic-Alcan Cesko, a subsidiary of the Safic-Alcan Group and parent company of Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft. In order to support this new office, Safic-Alcan simultaneously hired its first employee, Tibor Varga, who will be responsible for Performance Products Sales & Development. He will work in straight relationship with Safic-Alcan Cesko.
Tibor has more than 6 years work experience at a major international full-line chemical distributor in Hungary with international project leader activities. He worked 2 years for one of the market leader lime producer in Hungary. These positions have given him in-depth experience in technical and business/sales management. Tibor has an M.A. degree in Chemistry (University of Veszprém, 2004) and is fluent in both Hungarian and English.
Safic-Alcan's CEO, Philippe Combette, stated: “This move aligns with our overall strategy to expand in countries where high demand is forecast, and maintain long-term development while responding to market trends allowing to better service our customer-base”.
Safic-Alcan, a French multinational distributor of specialty chemicals headquartered in Paris-La Defense (France), develops and provides a large range of polymers, materials and additives for the rubber, coatings, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries. The Group is present in all major countries of the European Union, as well as in Turkey, and China with on-going strategic development in Eastern European countries and the United States. In 2015, Safic-Alcan posted revenues of nearly EUR 466 million.
Source(s): Safic-Alcan Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI) »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Connell Brothers Company (CBC) gains new center of expertise in India »...Source: Connell Brothers Company Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - Biesterfeld International expands its operations in France »...Source: Biesterfeld Press release
- 28 Feb 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its African presence with the opening of a Moroccan office »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 9 Feb 2017 - Ravago buys US specialty chemical distributor, TMC Materials Inc. »...Source: Ravago Press Pelease
- 3 Feb 2017 - The OBG Group acquires UK specialty additives distributor, Richard Baker Harrison Ltd (RBH) »...Source: Hubron Specialty Press release
- 2 Feb 2017 - LEHVOSS Group announces merger of Gee Lawson Limited with LEHVOSS UK »...Source: Lehvoss Group Press Release
- 2 Feb 2017 - Brenntag expands US service portfolio by acquiring the pipeline and chemicals services segment of Greene's Energy Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Feb 2017 - Brenntag strengthens its blending and packaging capabilities in the USA by acquiring Petra Industries »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 17 Jan 2017 - Azelis expands in the US Personal Care market with the acquisition of Ross Organic »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 10 Jan 2017 - GTM agrees to acquire quantiQ in Brazil, creating a leading chemical distribution platform in Latin America »...Source: GTM press Release
- 8 Jan 2017 - EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd. buys Inortech Chimie Inc. »...Source: Emco Distributors Press Release
- 5 Jan 2017 - Stockmeier Group acquires an equity interest in Austrian-based distributor, HDS-Chemie »...Source: Stockmeier Press Release
- 4 Jan 2017 - Azelis opens its 2nd African subsidiary in the Ivory Coast »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Dec 2016 - IMCD acquires Turkish speciality chemical distributor Feza Kimya »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 19 Dec 2016 - Maroon adds Cadence Chemical as the Group pursues rapid U.S. expansion »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2016 - US specialty chemcials distributor, Pacific Coast Chemicals bought by Ravago Chemical »...Source: T H Hilson Press release
- 29 Nov 2016 - Safic-Alcan Opens Performance Products Division in Hungary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 14 Nov 2016 - Barentz acquires a majority stake in Globe Ingredients to strengthen its global position in feed ingredients »...Source: Barentz Press release
- 27 Oct 2016 - Brenntag adds to its specialty chemcials distribution business in Asia-Pacific »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 13 Oct 2016 - Brenntag extends its lubricants business platform in Northeast America by acquiring division of NOCO Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release