Safic-Alcan Opens Performance Products Division in Hungary
November 29 2016, David R BrownTweet
Safic-Alcan is pleased to announce that it has formed a new subsidiary, Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft., that will service the Hungarian industrial manufacturing sector effective November 2016. Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft. is based near Budapest. The new subsidiary will develop Safic-Alcan's business focusing on Rubber & Adhesives and other Performance Products while providing sales and technical support to the Hungarian market.
This move aligns with our overall strategy to expand in countries where high demand is forecastPhilippe Combette
CEO of Safic-Alcan
Safic-Alcan Magyarország will be managed by Kamil Antos, head of Safic-Alcan Cesko, a subsidiary of the Safic-Alcan Group and parent company of Safic-Alcan Magyarország Kft. In order to support this new office, Safic-Alcan simultaneously hired its first employee, Tibor Varga, who will be responsible for Performance Products Sales & Development. He will work in straight relationship with Safic-Alcan Cesko.
Tibor has more than 6 years work experience at a major international full-line chemical distributor in Hungary with international project leader activities. He worked 2 years for one of the market leader lime producer in Hungary. These positions have given him in-depth experience in technical and business/sales management. Tibor has an M.A. degree in Chemistry (University of Veszprém, 2004) and is fluent in both Hungarian and English.
Safic-Alcan's CEO, Philippe Combette, stated: “This move aligns with our overall strategy to expand in countries where high demand is forecast, and maintain long-term development while responding to market trends allowing to better service our customer-base”.
Safic-Alcan, a French multinational distributor of specialty chemicals headquartered in Paris-La Defense (France), develops and provides a large range of polymers, materials and additives for the rubber, coatings, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries. The Group is present in all major countries of the European Union, as well as in Turkey, and China with on-going strategic development in Eastern European countries and the United States. In 2015, Safic-Alcan posted revenues of nearly EUR 466 million.
Source(s): Safic-Alcan Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release