Cencozotti strengthens its presence in the Andean Region with the acquisition of Columbia distributor, Insucolor
October 3 2016, David R BrownTweet
The Cencozotti Group, through its Colombian affiliate, Novakem S.A. has completed the acquisition of specialty chemical distributor, Insucolor S.A.S based in Medellin, Columbia. The agreement was signed by Pedro Luis Márquez, Novakem's General Manager and Juan Esteban Saldarriaga, Insucolor's founder and sole shareholder.
Our vision is to become the regional market leader in specialty chemicals and this acquisition fits squarely into our growth strategyJorge Viera Landaluce
CEO of Cencozotti Group
Founded in 2006, Insucolor is focused on the growing segments of home and personal care as well as the all-important coatings industry. The company boasts two application laboratories and employs a skilled team providing a complete set of solutions to its diverse customer base.
Juan Esteban Saldarriaga, who will become part of the Cencozotti team as Commercial Manager of the acquired business during the integration phase said: “The key to growth in the Andean region is to achieve an excellent integration of customers and employees and for me it will be a pleasure to have the opportunity to support Cencozotti in achieving this goal”.
Jorge Viera Landaluce, CEO of Cencozotti Group, said that Insucolor's integration into Cencozotti will enable the group to achieve its defined goals regarding its regional expansion. “Our vision is to become the regional market leader in specialty chemicals and this acquisition fits squarely into our growth strategy”.
Pedro Luis Márquez will continue to lead the Andean Region, including Cencozotti's operations in Peru and Ecuador.
Founded in April 2006 by a group of former senior executives from a number of multinational chemical companies, Novakem has become an important representative and distributor of fine chemicals based in Bogotá, Colombia, with presence in other markets in Latin America, including a commercial office in Lima, Peru. Novakem has a diverse portfolio of high value-added products, and serves the Food, Packaging, Automotive, Chemical, Petrochemical, Construction and Beverages industries amongst others.
Source(s): Cencozotti Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 19 Sep 2017 - Nordmann, Rassmann completes its European network and and extends its global reach through the acquisition of UK-Based Melrob Group »...Source: Nordmann, Rassmann Press Release
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release
- 25 Jul 2017 - Azelis gains a leading position in Australia and New Zealand with the acquisition of Chemcolour »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Jun 2017 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of the U.S. acquires Dutch-based full-line distributor, Caldic B.V »...Source: Caldic Press Release, Other
- 29 Jun 2017 - IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jun 2017 - Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations »...Source: Prinova Press release
- 27 Jun 2017 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in Asia Pacific by acquiring Chinese specialty chemicals distributor, Wellstar Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 20 Jun 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie Group expands in to the Middle East with the opening of an office Israel »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 15 Jun 2017 - Azelis acquires LCH A/S to establish a leading position in the Nordic food ingredients market »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release