Cencozotti strengthens its presence in the Andean Region with the acquisition of Columbia distributor, Insucolor
October 3 2016, David R BrownTweet
The Cencozotti Group, through its Colombian affiliate, Novakem S.A. has completed the acquisition of specialty chemical distributor, Insucolor S.A.S based in Medellin, Columbia. The agreement was signed by Pedro Luis Márquez, Novakem's General Manager and Juan Esteban Saldarriaga, Insucolor's founder and sole shareholder.
Our vision is to become the regional market leader in specialty chemicals and this acquisition fits squarely into our growth strategyJorge Viera Landaluce
CEO of Cencozotti Group
Founded in 2006, Insucolor is focused on the growing segments of home and personal care as well as the all-important coatings industry. The company boasts two application laboratories and employs a skilled team providing a complete set of solutions to its diverse customer base.
Juan Esteban Saldarriaga, who will become part of the Cencozotti team as Commercial Manager of the acquired business during the integration phase said: “The key to growth in the Andean region is to achieve an excellent integration of customers and employees and for me it will be a pleasure to have the opportunity to support Cencozotti in achieving this goal”.
Jorge Viera Landaluce, CEO of Cencozotti Group, said that Insucolor's integration into Cencozotti will enable the group to achieve its defined goals regarding its regional expansion. “Our vision is to become the regional market leader in specialty chemicals and this acquisition fits squarely into our growth strategy”.
Pedro Luis Márquez will continue to lead the Andean Region, including Cencozotti's operations in Peru and Ecuador.
Founded in April 2006 by a group of former senior executives from a number of multinational chemical companies, Novakem has become an important representative and distributor of fine chemicals based in Bogotá, Colombia, with presence in other markets in Latin America, including a commercial office in Lima, Peru. Novakem has a diverse portfolio of high value-added products, and serves the Food, Packaging, Automotive, Chemical, Petrochemical, Construction and Beverages industries amongst others.
Source(s): Cencozotti Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI) »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Connell Brothers Company (CBC) gains new center of expertise in India »...Source: Connell Brothers Company Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - Biesterfeld International expands its operations in France »...Source: Biesterfeld Press release
- 28 Feb 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its African presence with the opening of a Moroccan office »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 9 Feb 2017 - Ravago buys US specialty chemical distributor, TMC Materials Inc. »...Source: Ravago Press Pelease
- 3 Feb 2017 - The OBG Group acquires UK specialty additives distributor, Richard Baker Harrison Ltd (RBH) »...Source: Hubron Specialty Press release
- 2 Feb 2017 - LEHVOSS Group announces merger of Gee Lawson Limited with LEHVOSS UK »...Source: Lehvoss Group Press Release
- 2 Feb 2017 - Brenntag expands US service portfolio by acquiring the pipeline and chemicals services segment of Greene's Energy Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 1 Feb 2017 - Brenntag strengthens its blending and packaging capabilities in the USA by acquiring Petra Industries »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 17 Jan 2017 - Azelis expands in the US Personal Care market with the acquisition of Ross Organic »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 10 Jan 2017 - GTM agrees to acquire quantiQ in Brazil, creating a leading chemical distribution platform in Latin America »...Source: GTM press Release
- 8 Jan 2017 - EMCO Chemical Distributors Canada Ltd. buys Inortech Chimie Inc. »...Source: Emco Distributors Press Release
- 5 Jan 2017 - Stockmeier Group acquires an equity interest in Austrian-based distributor, HDS-Chemie »...Source: Stockmeier Press Release
- 4 Jan 2017 - Azelis opens its 2nd African subsidiary in the Ivory Coast »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Dec 2016 - IMCD acquires Turkish speciality chemical distributor Feza Kimya »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 19 Dec 2016 - Maroon adds Cadence Chemical as the Group pursues rapid U.S. expansion »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2016 - US specialty chemcials distributor, Pacific Coast Chemicals bought by Ravago Chemical »...Source: T H Hilson Press release
- 29 Nov 2016 - Safic-Alcan Opens Performance Products Division in Hungary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 14 Nov 2016 - Barentz acquires a majority stake in Globe Ingredients to strengthen its global position in feed ingredients »...Source: Barentz Press release
- 27 Oct 2016 - Brenntag adds to its specialty chemcials distribution business in Asia-Pacific »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 13 Oct 2016 - Brenntag extends its lubricants business platform in Northeast America by acquiring division of NOCO Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release