Cencozotti strengthens its presence in the Andean Region with the acquisition of Columbia distributor, Insucolor
October 3 2016, David R BrownTweet
The Cencozotti Group, through its Colombian affiliate, Novakem S.A. has completed the acquisition of specialty chemical distributor, Insucolor S.A.S based in Medellin, Columbia. The agreement was signed by Pedro Luis Márquez, Novakem's General Manager and Juan Esteban Saldarriaga, Insucolor's founder and sole shareholder.
Our vision is to become the regional market leader in specialty chemicals and this acquisition fits squarely into our growth strategyJorge Viera Landaluce
CEO of Cencozotti Group
Founded in 2006, Insucolor is focused on the growing segments of home and personal care as well as the all-important coatings industry. The company boasts two application laboratories and employs a skilled team providing a complete set of solutions to its diverse customer base.
Juan Esteban Saldarriaga, who will become part of the Cencozotti team as Commercial Manager of the acquired business during the integration phase said: “The key to growth in the Andean region is to achieve an excellent integration of customers and employees and for me it will be a pleasure to have the opportunity to support Cencozotti in achieving this goal”.
Jorge Viera Landaluce, CEO of Cencozotti Group, said that Insucolor's integration into Cencozotti will enable the group to achieve its defined goals regarding its regional expansion. “Our vision is to become the regional market leader in specialty chemicals and this acquisition fits squarely into our growth strategy”.
Pedro Luis Márquez will continue to lead the Andean Region, including Cencozotti's operations in Peru and Ecuador.
Founded in April 2006 by a group of former senior executives from a number of multinational chemical companies, Novakem has become an important representative and distributor of fine chemicals based in Bogotá, Colombia, with presence in other markets in Latin America, including a commercial office in Lima, Peru. Novakem has a diverse portfolio of high value-added products, and serves the Food, Packaging, Automotive, Chemical, Petrochemical, Construction and Beverages industries amongst others.
Source(s): Cencozotti Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release