NRC Group establishes new subsidiary in Turkey, Nordmann, Rassmann Turkey Dis Ticaret A.S.
June 23 2016, David R BrownTweet
Nordmann, Rassmann GmbH has announced the establishment of a new subsidiary in Turkey. Located in Istanbul, Nordmann, Rassmann Turkey Dis Ticaret A.S. began operating in May this year. The new entity will be led by Managing Director Rüstü Barkay who will be looking to develop the Turkish market for The NRC Group, continuing the multinational chemical distributor's strategy for growth in Europe. The NRC Group now has subsidiaries in a total of 15 different countries.
This investment also creates an opportunity to launch new business from Istanbul and out into the neighboring countries of the regionDr. Gerd Bergmann
Managing Director of Nordmann, Rassmann GmbH
“By expanding our business in this way, we're gaining access to an important market in Europe – one that continues to show good opportunities for economic growth and investment and great future potential despite the current political situation,”” remarked Dr. Gerd Bergmann, Managing Director of the parent company Nordmann, Rassmann GmbH. “This investment also creates an opportunity to launch new business from Istanbul and out into the neighboring countries of the region. The establishment of our own affiliate in Turkey means that we can offer our suppliers greater sales prospects and, with our own active team of staff, make our presence known throughout the region. It has brought The NRC Group one step closer to its goal of becoming a leading distributor with pan-European distributor footing.”
Rüstü Barkay, who for many years has maintained close and amiable contact with The NRC Group's company headquarters in Hamburg, is deeply committed to this new opportunity: “We have succeeded in building an internationally experienced team of qualified professionals, and it is our pride to represent The NRC Group in Turkey – to market the products of well-known manufacturers here and to develop new product lines.”
About Nordmann, Rassmann (NRC)
Hamburg-based, Nordmann, Rassmann (NRC) was founded in 1912 and forms part of Georg Nordmann Holding AG. The NRC Group delivers natural and chemical raw materials, additives and chemical specialties with the right technical and application know-how. The NRC Group distributes the products of globally-operating raw material manufacturers with own subsidiaries in Europe*. Among others, The NRC Group works to supply the cosmetic, homecare, pharmaceutical, food, construction, coating, adhesive, plastic, rubber and polyurethane industries. In 2014 The NRC Group generated a turnover of approximately €330M and currently employs a total of 300 staff members in Germany and 15 European subsidiaries.
*Subsidiaries in following countries: Sweden, France, Portugal, Switzerland, Turkey, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Austrian Group, comprising Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania.
Source(s): NRC Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 19 Sep 2017 - Nordmann, Rassmann completes its European network and and extends its global reach through the acquisition of UK-Based Melrob Group »...Source: Nordmann, Rassmann Press Release
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release
- 25 Jul 2017 - Azelis gains a leading position in Australia and New Zealand with the acquisition of Chemcolour »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Jun 2017 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of the U.S. acquires Dutch-based full-line distributor, Caldic B.V »...Source: Caldic Press Release, Other
- 29 Jun 2017 - IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jun 2017 - Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations »...Source: Prinova Press release
- 27 Jun 2017 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in Asia Pacific by acquiring Chinese specialty chemicals distributor, Wellstar Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 20 Jun 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie Group expands in to the Middle East with the opening of an office Israel »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 15 Jun 2017 - Azelis acquires LCH A/S to establish a leading position in the Nordic food ingredients market »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release