NRC Group establishes new subsidiary in Turkey, Nordmann, Rassmann Turkey Dis Ticaret A.S.
June 23 2016, David R BrownTweet
Nordmann, Rassmann GmbH has announced the establishment of a new subsidiary in Turkey. Located in Istanbul, Nordmann, Rassmann Turkey Dis Ticaret A.S. began operating in May this year. The new entity will be led by Managing Director Rüstü Barkay who will be looking to develop the Turkish market for The NRC Group, continuing the multinational chemical distributor's strategy for growth in Europe. The NRC Group now has subsidiaries in a total of 15 different countries.
This investment also creates an opportunity to launch new business from Istanbul and out into the neighboring countries of the regionDr. Gerd Bergmann
Managing Director of Nordmann, Rassmann GmbH
“By expanding our business in this way, we're gaining access to an important market in Europe – one that continues to show good opportunities for economic growth and investment and great future potential despite the current political situation,”” remarked Dr. Gerd Bergmann, Managing Director of the parent company Nordmann, Rassmann GmbH. “This investment also creates an opportunity to launch new business from Istanbul and out into the neighboring countries of the region. The establishment of our own affiliate in Turkey means that we can offer our suppliers greater sales prospects and, with our own active team of staff, make our presence known throughout the region. It has brought The NRC Group one step closer to its goal of becoming a leading distributor with pan-European distributor footing.”
Rüstü Barkay, who for many years has maintained close and amiable contact with The NRC Group's company headquarters in Hamburg, is deeply committed to this new opportunity: “We have succeeded in building an internationally experienced team of qualified professionals, and it is our pride to represent The NRC Group in Turkey – to market the products of well-known manufacturers here and to develop new product lines.”
About Nordmann, Rassmann (NRC)
Hamburg-based, Nordmann, Rassmann (NRC) was founded in 1912 and forms part of Georg Nordmann Holding AG. The NRC Group delivers natural and chemical raw materials, additives and chemical specialties with the right technical and application know-how. The NRC Group distributes the products of globally-operating raw material manufacturers with own subsidiaries in Europe*. Among others, The NRC Group works to supply the cosmetic, homecare, pharmaceutical, food, construction, coating, adhesive, plastic, rubber and polyurethane industries. In 2014 The NRC Group generated a turnover of approximately €330M and currently employs a total of 300 staff members in Germany and 15 European subsidiaries.
*Subsidiaries in following countries: Sweden, France, Portugal, Switzerland, Turkey, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Austrian Group, comprising Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania.
Source(s): NRC Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 12 Apr 2018 - Barentz International and Deltagen form joint venture for Latin America »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 10 Apr 2018 - IMCD strengthens its technical offering in Asia with two new application laboratories in Indonesia and Malaysia »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 9 Apr 2018 - Safic-Alcan opens Russian subsidiary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release