Fecc elects new members and officials to its Board of Directors
June 1 2014, David R BrownTweet
At the General Assembly Meeting of the European Association of Chemical Distributors ( Fecc) on 26 May, 2014 in Rome, Fecc members unanimously elected Chairman of the Cornelius Group Neville Prior (right), as its new president. Dr. Prior succeeds Mr. Edgar E. Nordmann (left), Managing Partner of Nordmann Rassmann. At the same time Mr. François-Xavier Du Passage representing the French Association (UFCC) was elected as Fecc Vice President. Mr. Peter Skou, Managing Director from the R2 Group, was re-elected as Fecc Treasurer for a new two year period.
You can count on my dedication, experience, creativity and commitment to our industryDr. Neville Prior, new FECC President
Dr. Prior is member of the Fecc Board since 2009, and has been Fecc's Vice-president for the past year, and has played a key role in the success of our association. Speaking about his appointment Dr. Prior commented, “Our previous president has done an outstanding job; I can assure you that you can count on my dedication, experience, creativity and commitment to our industry and the development of our association”.
Frank Schneider, Managing Director IMCD Germany & Business Group Director Coatings and David Jukes President - EMEA Univar were appointed by the Fecc General Assembly as members of the Fecc Board. Thorsten Harke, President, Harke Group continues to be part of the Fecc Board representing the German Association Fecc.
During the Gala Dinner celebrated during the organisation's Annual Congress in Rome, the leading event for the European chemical distribution industry, Fecc grant past President Edgar E. Nordmann the Fecc Award for 2014 and conferred on him the title of Honorary President. Fecc's newly elected President Neville Prior, commented on the occasion; &ldquoThere are four essentials to successful leadership: humility, clarity, integrity and courage. I believe that these are but some of the many qualities that Edgar has demonstrated during his many years of service to this industry.”.
About the FECC
Fecc is the voice of the Chemical Distribution industry in Europe. With a growing membership of companies and national associations, Fecc represents around 1,700 companies of which many are small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). The Chemical Distribution industry in Europe employs around 30,000 people, at over 1,300 sites handling 22 million tonnes shipped, with an industry turnover of approximately €26 billion. For more information contact: Camila Diaz, Communications Manager email@example.com, +32 (0)2 679 02 60
Source(s): FECC Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 12 Apr 2018 - Barentz International and Deltagen form joint venture for Latin America »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 10 Apr 2018 - IMCD strengthens its technical offering in Asia with two new application laboratories in Indonesia and Malaysia »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 9 Apr 2018 - Safic-Alcan opens Russian subsidiary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 9 Jan 2018 - LeBaronBrown Industries LLC acquires U.S. life sciences ingredients distributor, American International Chemical, Inc. »...Source: LeBaronBrown Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release