Fecc elects new members and officials to its Board of Directors
June 1 2014, David R BrownTweet
At the General Assembly Meeting of the European Association of Chemical Distributors ( Fecc) on 26 May, 2014 in Rome, Fecc members unanimously elected Chairman of the Cornelius Group Neville Prior (right), as its new president. Dr. Prior succeeds Mr. Edgar E. Nordmann (left), Managing Partner of Nordmann Rassmann. At the same time Mr. François-Xavier Du Passage representing the French Association (UFCC) was elected as Fecc Vice President. Mr. Peter Skou, Managing Director from the R2 Group, was re-elected as Fecc Treasurer for a new two year period.
You can count on my dedication, experience, creativity and commitment to our industryDr. Neville Prior, new FECC President
Dr. Prior is member of the Fecc Board since 2009, and has been Fecc's Vice-president for the past year, and has played a key role in the success of our association. Speaking about his appointment Dr. Prior commented, “Our previous president has done an outstanding job; I can assure you that you can count on my dedication, experience, creativity and commitment to our industry and the development of our association”.
Frank Schneider, Managing Director IMCD Germany & Business Group Director Coatings and David Jukes President - EMEA Univar were appointed by the Fecc General Assembly as members of the Fecc Board. Thorsten Harke, President, Harke Group continues to be part of the Fecc Board representing the German Association Fecc.
During the Gala Dinner celebrated during the organisation's Annual Congress in Rome, the leading event for the European chemical distribution industry, Fecc grant past President Edgar E. Nordmann the Fecc Award for 2014 and conferred on him the title of Honorary President. Fecc's newly elected President Neville Prior, commented on the occasion; &ldquoThere are four essentials to successful leadership: humility, clarity, integrity and courage. I believe that these are but some of the many qualities that Edgar has demonstrated during his many years of service to this industry.”.
About the FECC
Fecc is the voice of the Chemical Distribution industry in Europe. With a growing membership of companies and national associations, Fecc represents around 1,700 companies of which many are small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). The Chemical Distribution industry in Europe employs around 30,000 people, at over 1,300 sites handling 22 million tonnes shipped, with an industry turnover of approximately €26 billion. For more information contact: Camila Diaz, Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, +32 (0)2 679 02 60
Source(s): FECC Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release
- 25 Jul 2017 - Azelis gains a leading position in Australia and New Zealand with the acquisition of Chemcolour »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Jun 2017 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of the U.S. acquires Dutch-based full-line distributor, Caldic B.V »...Source: Caldic Press Release, Other
- 29 Jun 2017 - IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jun 2017 - Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations »...Source: Prinova Press release
- 27 Jun 2017 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in Asia Pacific by acquiring Chinese specialty chemicals distributor, Wellstar Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 20 Jun 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie Group expands in to the Middle East with the opening of an office Israel »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 15 Jun 2017 - Azelis acquires LCH A/S to establish a leading position in the Nordic food ingredients market »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Maroon Group LLC continues its rapid U.S. expansion with the addition of Lincoln Fine Ingredients (LFI) »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 10 Mar 2017 - Connell Brothers Company (CBC) gains new center of expertise in India »...Source: Connell Brothers Company Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - Biesterfeld International expands its operations in France »...Source: Biesterfeld Press release
- 1 Mar 2017 - German-based commodity distributor, Solvadis acquired by Japanese trading group, Sojitz. »...Source: Solvadis Press Release
- 28 Feb 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its African presence with the opening of a Moroccan office »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 9 Feb 2017 - Ravago buys US specialty chemical distributor, TMC Materials Inc. »...Source: Ravago Press Pelease
- 3 Feb 2017 - The OBG Group acquires UK specialty additives distributor, Richard Baker Harrison Ltd (RBH) »...Source: Hubron Specialty Press release
- 2 Feb 2017 - LEHVOSS Group announces merger of Gee Lawson Limited with LEHVOSS UK »...Source: Lehvoss Group Press Release
- 2 Feb 2017 - Brenntag expands US service portfolio by acquiring the pipeline and chemicals services segment of Greene's Energy Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release