Aspo's Telko Oy acquires Danish polymer distributor H H plastkombi a/s
November 19 2018, David R BrownTweet
Telko Oy and H H plastkombi a/s signed on the 19th of November an agreement by which Telko Oy will acquire the whole business of H H plastkombi a/s which includes the distribution of engineering plastics, masterbatches and BOY injection molding machines in Denmark, as well as selling of range of accessories to the plastics industry.
We are sure, that by doing this investment, we are able to serve plastics industry even betterKalle Kettunen
CEO of Telko
Founded in 1990, H H plastkombi a/s is headquartered in Helsinge, Denmark and has sales revenues of approximately EUR 3 million and 3 employees.
“We are sure, that by doing this investment, we are able to serve plastics industry even better”, says Kalle Kettunen, CEO of Telko.
Closing of the transaction is estimated to take place on the 2nd of January, 2019. Until then the both companies continue to operate independently serving each of their own customers.
Telko Oy is Finnish-based international plastics, chemicals and lubricants distribution company with over 300 employees and sales of EUR 262 million in 2017. The company operates through a network of 16 subsidiary companies covering the Nordic countries, Baltics, Russia, Ukraine, Poland and many other growing markets in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Telko has also a terminal in Rauma and many local warehouses in different markets where the company operates. Telko Oy is owned by Aspo Plc, a conglomerate founded in 1929 that also owns ESL Shipping, Leipurin and Kauko.
Source(s): Telko Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 18 Mar 2019 - Safic-Alcan acquires UK-based specialty chemicals distributor, Langley-Smith & Company »...Source: Safic Alcan Press Release
- 12 Mar 2019 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Canada through the acquisition of Chemroy »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 4 Mar 2019 - Brenntag acquires regional US specialty chemicals distributor New England Resins & Pigments Corporation »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 2 Mar 2019 - UK specialty chemical distributors Chemlink and Addi-Tec join the HARKE GROUP »...Source: Chemlink Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Aceto to divest chemical and ingredient distribution assets because of bankruptcy »...Source: Aceto Press release
- 1 Mar 2019 - Univar completes acquisition of Nexeo Solutions and re-launches as Univar Solutions »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 1 Mar 2019 - STOCKMEIER acquires the industrial chemicals division of Spanish distributor, Indukern »...Source: Stockmeier Press release
- 28 Feb 2019 - Azelis buys MK Ingredients & Specialties to strengthen its position in the Indian food segment »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 Feb 2019 - Univar and Nexeo Solutions to divest Nexeo's plastics distribution business to One Rock Capital Partners »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 22 Jan 2019 - Further Growth sees opening of German Office for Yordas Group »...Source: Yordas Press Release
- 17 Jan 2019 - Azelis acquires Polish flavours distributor Euroconsultant Sp.zoo »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jan 2019 - Brenntag strengthens US lubricants business by acquiring the lubricants division of Reeder Distributors, Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in the Canadian Life Science markets by acquiring Pachem Distribution »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Azelis increases its pharma presence in Italy through the acquisition of Deafarma S.r.l. »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - Rehau completes acquisition of commodity polymer supplier MB Barter & Trading »...Source: Rehau Group Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - HARKE Pharma and Hulshof Protein Technologies joint forces in the sales of beef proteins in Europe »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2018 - Ravago Chemicals acquires global chemical distribution and trading company, KH Chemicals »...Source: Ravago Chemicals Press Rlease
- 19 Nov 2018 - Aspo's Telko Oy acquires Danish polymer distributor H H plastkombi a/s »...Source: Telko Press Release
- 15 Nov 2018 - Singapore's Keppel acquires Australian Chemical firm Ixom from Blackstone for AUD 777 million »...Source: KIT Press Release
- 14 Nov 2018 - IMCD completes the acquisition of Indian specialty chemicals distributor Aroma »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release
- 23 Oct 2018 - Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 11 Oct 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie France strengthens French distribution business with the acquisition of Acanthe »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 25 Sep 2018 - Caldic boosts operations in West Coast, USA by acquiring food ingredients distributor, Cooperative Purchasers »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 19 Sep 2018 - Chemical distributor Univar to buy Nexeo in USD 2 billion transaction »...Source: Univar Press Release