Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India
April 30 2018, David R BrownTweet
Azelis has announced that it is expanding its presence in Asia Pacific, opening three application laboratories in India. The technical centres will be servicing the Personal Care, Food & Health and CASE markets. Azelis will now be able to offer the Indian market local support through formulation development, working on innovative concepts, analysis of products, technical training and seminars for customers and suppliers. Over the last 5 years Azelis has grown rapidly in Asia Pacific, establishing a presence in 10 countries, opened 18 offices with 19 laboratories and acquired Chemcolour covering Australia and New Zealand, in November 2017.
Asia and India in particular represent a significant growth opportunity for AzelisAparna Khurana
Managing Director India, Azelis
Aparna Khurana, Managing Director India, Azelis, comments: “Asia and India in particular represent a significant growth opportunity for Azelis and this is highlighted by the opening of three laboratories. The high quality of the staff in the new laboratories will enable us to fully support our customers at a local level. Strengthening our offering by allowing us to further develop new ideas and concepts will aid Azelis’ potential, helping to accelerate our development and therefore better serve our principals.”
Azelis entered the Asia Pacific market six years ago in 2012 and now has offices in Australia, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand. Continued investment in fully equipped laboratories, that also include existing facilities in China, Vietnam and Thailand, allows the company to meet the requirements of its customers in the Asia Pacific region, servicing a range of applications in the personal care, food, coatings and homecare markets.
Azelis Personal Care won the 2018 Cosmetics Fountain Innovation Award at PCHi exhibition (China) for the fourth consecutive year, as well as four industry innovation awards in 2017, including the Product Innovation Award at Ringier Technology Innovation Awards (China). In addition, Azelis Food & Health won the Ingredient Innovation Award at Cfia Morocco in 2016. These awards are a prime example of Azelis expertise leading the way.
Azelis is a leading distributor of speciality chemicals and food ingredients present in over 40 countries across the globe with around 1,800 employees. Our knowledgeable teams of industry, market and technical experts are each dedicated to a specific market within Life Sciences and Industrial Chemicals. We offer a lateral value chain of complementary products to over 40,000 customers, creating a turnover of €1.8 billion. In the US we operate under a number of renowned co-brands that cater to the various markets in the region.
Throughout our extensive network of 49 application laboratories, our award-winning technical staff help customers develop formulations. We combine a global reach with a local focus to offer a reliable, integrated service to local customers and attractive business opportunities to principals. And we believe in building and nurturing solid, honest and transparent relationships with our people and partners.
Source(s): Azelis Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 8 Feb 2019 - Univar and Nexeo Solutions to divest Nexeo's plastics distribution business to One Rock Capital Partners »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 17 Jan 2019 - Azelis acquires Polish flavours distributor Euroconsultant Sp.zoo »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jan 2019 - Brenntag strengthens US lubricants business by acquiring the lubricants division of Reeder Distributors, Inc. »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in the Canadian Life Science markets by acquiring Pachem Distribution »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2018 - Azelis increases its pharma presence in Italy through the acquisition of Deafarma S.r.l. »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - Rehau completes acquisition of commodity polymer supplier MB Barter & Trading »...Source: Rehau Group Press Release
- 13 Dec 2018 - HARKE Pharma and Hulshof Protein Technologies joint forces in the sales of beef proteins in Europe »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 1 Dec 2018 - Ravago Chemicals acquires global chemical distribution and trading company, KH Chemicals »...Source: Ravago Chemicals Press Rlease
- 19 Nov 2018 - Aspo's Telko Oy acquires Danish polymer distributor H H plastkombi a/s »...Source: Telko Press Release
- 15 Nov 2018 - Singapore's Keppel acquires Australian Chemical firm Ixom from Blackstone for AUD 777 million »...Source: KIT Press Release
- 14 Nov 2018 - IMCD completes the acquisition of Indian specialty chemicals distributor Aroma »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release
- 23 Oct 2018 - Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 11 Oct 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie France strengthens French distribution business with the acquisition of Acanthe »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 25 Sep 2018 - Caldic boosts operations in West Coast, USA by acquiring food ingredients distributor, Cooperative Purchasers »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 19 Sep 2018 - Chemical distributor Univar to buy Nexeo in USD 2 billion transaction »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 13 Sep 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its specialty chemicals platform in Africa by acquiring distributor Desbro Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 6 Sep 2018 - Indukern has acquired French ingredient company Diffusions Aromatiques SAS »...Source: Indukern Press Release
- 29 Aug 2018 - IMCD to acquire European speciality chemicals distributor Velox »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 16 Aug 2018 - Brenntag acquires Belgium-based, specialty chemicals distributor Alphamin »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 10 Aug 2018 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Ireland through the acquisition of P-K Chemicals Limited »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 12 Jul 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemical & ingredients distributor Charkit acquires assets of ChayseChem, Inc. »...Source: Charkit Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources