Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries
November 22 2017, David R BrownTweet
Valtris Specialty Chemicals has appointed the Krahn Chemie Group as its new distributor for their specialty phosphate esters plasticizers in Germany, Poland, the Benelux, Switzerland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and the Baltic countries.
We already have a longtime, proven and successful partnership with the Italian subsidiary of Krahn Chemie, Pietro CariniValtris Specialty Chemicals
EU/AP Business Manager Specialty Plasticizers
“Krahn Chemie is well known in the industry for its expertise in the field of plasticizers, operating in markets such as coatings, adhesives, sealants, rubber and PVC, all of which are key application areas for SANTICIZER® products. Krahn Chemie, with their core competence in sales, marketing and distribution of specialty chemicals, has a strong and technically skilled sales team which will generate an enhanced level of service to our customers. We already have a longtime, proven and successful partnership with the Italian subsidiary of Krahn Chemie, Pietro Carini S.p.A., and we are convinced that this extended partnership will help us to reach more customers with our SANTICIZER® low smoke & fire retarding phosphate esters”, said Karl Billast, Valtris Specialty Chemicals, EU/AP Business Manager Specialty Plasticizers.
“Valtris Specialty Chemicals is a renowned manufacturer of products for the field of flexible PVC. The cooperation completes our extensive portfolio of plasticizers when it comes to highly technical plasticizers. Valtris' range of phosphate esters will help us providing non-halogen solutions to our customers in line with the new flame retardant norms which are more and more orientated towards low smoke”, said Axel Sebbesse, Managing Director of the Krahn Chemie Group.
About Krahn Chemie
Krahn Chemie is a chemical distribution company with a history spanning over 100 years. Krahn's core competence is the sales, marketing and distribution of specialty chemicals. The Krahn group offers its more than 5,000 customers an extensive and high-quality product range, technical services as well as in-house laboratory support. Krahn works closely together with internationally operating chemical manufacturers. They benefit from the target-oriented and sustainable marketing of their products in Europe – based on Kahn's deep knowledge of the local markets. Krahn supplies products to the following processing industries: paints and coatings, construction chemicals, adhesives and sealants, technical ceramics, plastics, rubber and lubricants. In 2016, the Krahn Chemie group achieved a turnover of approximately 220 million euros and currently employs a staff of 160. The company's headquarters are situated in Germany with subsidiaries in Benelux, France, Italy, Poland, Romania, the Czech Republic and Hungary.
Source(s): Krahn Chemie Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 14 Nov 2018 - IMCD completes the acquisition of Indian specialty chemicals distributor Aroma »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 31 Oct 2018 - VELOX Composites announces strategic distribution partnership with Ashland for Sweden, Norway and Denmark »...Source: VELOX Press Release
- 23 Oct 2018 - Medichem and HARKE GROUP announce collaboration in DACH region »...Source: Harke Group Press Release
- 11 Oct 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie France strengthens French distribution business with the acquisition of Acanthe »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 25 Sep 2018 - Caldic boosts operations in West Coast, USA by acquiring food ingredients distributor, Cooperative Purchasers »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 19 Sep 2018 - Chemical distributor Univar to buy Nexeo in USD 2 billion transaction »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 13 Sep 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its specialty chemicals platform in Africa by acquiring distributor Desbro Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 6 Sep 2018 - Indukern has acquired French ingredient company Diffusions Aromatiques SAS »...Source: Indukern Press Release
- 29 Aug 2018 - IMCD to acquire European speciality chemicals distributor Velox »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 16 Aug 2018 - Brenntag acquires Belgium-based, specialty chemicals distributor Alphamin »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 10 Aug 2018 - Azelis strengthens its presence in Ireland through the acquisition of P-K Chemicals Limited »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 12 Jul 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemical & ingredients distributor Charkit acquires assets of ChayseChem, Inc. »...Source: Charkit Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release