Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico
September 18 2017, David R BrownTweet
The German-headquartered Bodo Möller Chemie Group is continuing to pursue its global expansion plans with the creation of two subsidiaries in the United States and Mexico. Bodo Moeller Chemie Corp is centrally located in Atlanta, Georgia, close to key transportation manufacturers and Tier1 suppliers in the U.S. whilst Bodo Möller Chemie Mexicana S. de R.L is located in Mexico City. The companies will focus on the distribution of the Dow Automotive adhesives and other technologies in the NAFTA region.
The American market is very exciting for us due to its absolute size and growth perspectiveAndreas Moser
Marketing Director Formulated Systems, Bodo Möller Chemie
Bodo Möller will be distributing Dow's BETAMATE™, BETALINK™, BETACLEAN™, BETAPRIME™, BETASEAL™ and BETAFOAM™ branded materials used in the transportation industry and in general vehicle construction. The move will also deepen the Bodo Möller Group's long-term partnership with DOW in the USA, Mexico and Canada.
Andreas Moser, Marketing Director Formulated Systems, describes the motivation: “The American market is very exciting for us due to its absolute size and growth perspective as well as the dynamism of E-Mobility products. Future-oriented manufacturers and suppliers are aware, that there is a high potential for innovation and the demand for modern products and services.”
Frank Haug, CEO of the Bodo Möller Chemie Group, added: “In the age of e-mobility and extreme lightweight construction, manufacturing companies from the transportation industry are faced with high demands. They are rarely able to test products for sealing, bonding or glazing themselves comprehensively. This competence lies with us as a distributor and consultant”.
About Bodo Möller Chemie Group
Founded in 1974, Bodo Möller Chemie Group has its headquarters in Offenbach am Main, Germany and operates in over 25 countries in Europe, Africa & Middle East, Asia-Pacific and now North America. The Group is a leading trading partner for well-known European companies such as DOW Automotive Systems, HB Fuller, BASF and Huntsman Advanced Materials. The product portfolio of the company includes high-performance epoxy resin, polyurethane and silicone-based adhesives, thermosetting plastics (epoxy resin, polyester, polyurethane, silicone), pigments and additives, textile agents, dyes, electro casting resins, tooling and laminating resins and composites.
Source(s): Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Distributor News
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 12 Apr 2018 - Barentz International and Deltagen form joint venture for Latin America »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 10 Apr 2018 - IMCD strengthens its technical offering in Asia with two new application laboratories in Indonesia and Malaysia »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 9 Apr 2018 - Safic-Alcan opens Russian subsidiary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 9 Jan 2018 - LeBaronBrown Industries LLC acquires U.S. life sciences ingredients distributor, American International Chemical, Inc. »...Source: LeBaronBrown Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release