Increasing distributor participation at Chemspec Europe 2016
June 24 2016, David R BrownTweet
Chemspec Europe 2016 ended with a 30% increase in visitor attendance compared to the previous event in Cologne in 2015. The exhibition in Basel, Switzerland, whose participants include manufacturers, suppliers, commodity traders, distributors, agents and purchasers, is regarded as a high-calibre platform for expertise exhange and business development for the global fine and speciality chemicals industry.
Chemspec is well attended by distributors as exhibitors and visitorsNeil Mitchell
Managing Director at Chemagility Ltd
“We want to congratulate all participants for this success”, says Nicola Hamann, Managing Director of the organisers, Mack Brooks Exhibitions. “The record results of Chemspec Europe 2016 reinforce the show’s position as the premier trading and networking event for the fine and speciality chemicals industry in Europe.”
“Chemspec is well attended by distributors as exhibitors and visitors”, added Neil Mitchell, Managing Director at Chemagility, publishers of the World Chemical Distributor Directory.
At Chemspec Europe 2016, a total of 394 exhibitors from 25 countries offered a wide choice of fine and speciality chemicals for a large range of different applications. Largest European exhibitor countries were Great Britain, Germany, France and Switzerland; major Asian exhibitor countries were China and India; and there was also a strong participation of companies from the USA. The first analysis of the exhibition survey shows that major sectors the visitors came from were pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, cosmetics and beauty products, paints and coatings, petrochemicals, adhesives and sealants, high-tech polymers, water treatment as well as colourants and dyestuffs.
92% of exhibitors said they intended to exhibit again at the next Chemspec Europe which is to be held from 31st May – 1st June 2017, in Munich, Germany.
Source(s): Chemspec Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 12 Apr 2018 - Barentz International and Deltagen form joint venture for Latin America »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 10 Apr 2018 - IMCD strengthens its technical offering in Asia with two new application laboratories in Indonesia and Malaysia »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 9 Apr 2018 - Safic-Alcan opens Russian subsidiary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release