Krahn Chemie revealed as Rhein Chemie's new distribution partner for Germany and Eastern Europe
May 19 2016, David R BrownTweet
Krahn Chemie has taken over the distribution for the Additin industrial additive packages of Rhein Chemie Additives in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The products are used among other things as antioxidants, extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, wear protection additives and water miscible additives in metalworking fluids in component manufacturing for the automotive industry. They are also used as transmission and hydraulic oils for operating construction machines and as rolling oil for producing steel.
Krahn Chemie is one of the top distribution companies in the lubricant industryAlexander Mitter
Sales Director of Rhein Chemie Rheinau GmbH
“We are convinced that in Krahn Chemie we have found the best possible partner for taking care of our customers. Krahn Chemie is one of the top distribution companies in the lubricant industry. They know customers' requirements very well and will present our products to the market with great technical understanding”, said Alexander Mitter, Sales Director of Rhein Chemie Rheinau GmbH.
”Rhein Chemie is an absolutely ideal partner for us. As one of the leading producers of additives for industrial lubricants, Rhein Chemie sets standards for quality and technical innovation in the market”, said Björn Maring, Business Segment Manager Lubricants of Krahn Chemie GmbH. “The Additin® products of Rhein Chemie perfectly complement our existing portfolio”.
Rhein Chemie Additives is a division of the Lanxess specialty chemicals group.
About Krahn Chemie
Krahn Chemie is part of the Otto Krahn group of companies based in Hamburg, Germany founded in 1909. The core business of Krahn Chemie is the distribution and marketing of chemical raw materials and specialty chemicals in Europe. Krahn Chemie offers its more than 5,000 customers an extensive and high-quality product range, technical service, inhouse laboratory capabilities as well as sophisticated logistics solutions. Krahn Chemie has subsidiaries in the Netherlands (Krahn Chemie Benelux), Italy (Pietro Carini) and Poland (Krahn Chemie Polska) and supplies products to the paints and coatings, construction chemicals, adhesives and sealants, technical ceramics, plastics, rubber and lubricants industries. In 2015, the Krahn Chemie group reported a turnover of around EUR 200 million and currently employs a staff of 160.
Source(s): Krahn Chemie Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 1 Feb 2018 - The Krahn Chemie Group extends its European network with the acquisition of Memolex SAS, France »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 3 Jan 2018 - Safic-Alcan UK acquires Techform Fine Chemicals »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - US Vinmar acquires control of Turkish chemical distributor Veser Kimya »...Source: Vinmar Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands market coverage and service portfolio in Iberia by acquiring Quimitécnica »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires the French distributor of pharmaceutical active ingredients, Biochimex »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Dec 2017 - Barentz International acquires Soforebo to strengthen animal protein offer in the Balkans region »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Brenntag to acquire Conquimica to extend distribution network in Colombia »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 19 Dec 2017 - Specialty chemicals distributor, Bodo Möller Chemie positioned to achieve global growth targets »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 18 Dec 2017 - Brenntag expands presence in the Indian chemical distribution market by acquiring Raj Petro Specialities »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 8 Dec 2017 - Univar acquires Kemetyl Industrial Chemicals to enhance its position as a leading distributor in the Nordic region »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 24 Nov 2017 - Overlack changes name to OQEMA to reflect European growth ambitions »...Source: CHEManager article
- 22 Nov 2017 - Valtris Specialty Chemicals selects Krahn Chemie as distributor for a number of European countries »...Source: Krahn Chemie Press Release
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release