Krahn Chemie revealed as Rhein Chemie's new distribution partner for Germany and Eastern Europe
May 19 2016, David R BrownTweet
Krahn Chemie has taken over the distribution for the Additin industrial additive packages of Rhein Chemie Additives in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The products are used among other things as antioxidants, extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, wear protection additives and water miscible additives in metalworking fluids in component manufacturing for the automotive industry. They are also used as transmission and hydraulic oils for operating construction machines and as rolling oil for producing steel.
Krahn Chemie is one of the top distribution companies in the lubricant industryAlexander Mitter
Sales Director of Rhein Chemie Rheinau GmbH
“We are convinced that in Krahn Chemie we have found the best possible partner for taking care of our customers. Krahn Chemie is one of the top distribution companies in the lubricant industry. They know customers' requirements very well and will present our products to the market with great technical understanding”, said Alexander Mitter, Sales Director of Rhein Chemie Rheinau GmbH.
”Rhein Chemie is an absolutely ideal partner for us. As one of the leading producers of additives for industrial lubricants, Rhein Chemie sets standards for quality and technical innovation in the market”, said Björn Maring, Business Segment Manager Lubricants of Krahn Chemie GmbH. “The Additin® products of Rhein Chemie perfectly complement our existing portfolio”.
Rhein Chemie Additives is a division of the Lanxess specialty chemicals group.
About Krahn Chemie
Krahn Chemie is part of the Otto Krahn group of companies based in Hamburg, Germany founded in 1909. The core business of Krahn Chemie is the distribution and marketing of chemical raw materials and specialty chemicals in Europe. Krahn Chemie offers its more than 5,000 customers an extensive and high-quality product range, technical service, inhouse laboratory capabilities as well as sophisticated logistics solutions. Krahn Chemie has subsidiaries in the Netherlands (Krahn Chemie Benelux), Italy (Pietro Carini) and Poland (Krahn Chemie Polska) and supplies products to the paints and coatings, construction chemicals, adhesives and sealants, technical ceramics, plastics, rubber and lubricants industries. In 2015, the Krahn Chemie group reported a turnover of around EUR 200 million and currently employs a staff of 160.
Source(s): Krahn Chemie Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 1 Nov 2017 - Safic-Alcan establishes a strategic alliance to supply pharmaceutical ingredients in Turkey »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 30 Oct 2017 - Caldic expands in the UK with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, Elastomerics Limited »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 9 Oct 2017 - Brenntag strengthens chemical distribution in South Africa with the official formation of Brenntag South Africa (Pty) Ltd »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 4 Oct 2017 - U.S. polymer distributor, M. Holland to acquire wire & cable distributor T&T Marketing »...Source: M.Holland Press Release
- 25 Sep 2017 - Azelis expands its presence in the Swiss market with the acquisition of Georges Walther AG »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 22 Sep 2017 - Leading Australasian distributor, Redox buys specialty engineering polymers distributor, P.D. Plastics Pty Ltd »...Source: Redox Press Release
- 21 Sep 2017 - Univar aquires Tagma Brazil to expand its agricultural business in Latin America »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 20 Sep 2017 - Leading U.S. speciality chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires New Jersey-based Seidler Chemical »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 19 Sep 2017 - Nordmann, Rassmann completes its European network and and extends its global reach through the acquisition of UK-Based Melrob Group »...Source: Nordmann, Rassmann Press Release
- 18 Sep 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie opens subsidiaries in the USA and Mexico »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 23 Aug 2017 - Japanese Nagase Group acquires U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Fitz Chem Corporation »...Source: Fitz Chem Press Release
- 11 Aug 2017 - U.S. petrochemical marketer and distributor, The Plaza Group acquires Texas distributor, Conchemco »...Source: The Plaza Group Press Release
- 4 Aug 2017 - IMCD to acquire Canadian specialty chemicals and ingredients distributor L.V. Lomas »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jul 2017 - U.S. specialty chemicals distributor Dunleary Inc. has acquired D.N. Lukens Inc. and D&F Distributing Inc. »...Source: Dunleary Press Release
- 25 Jul 2017 - Azelis gains a leading position in Australia and New Zealand with the acquisition of Chemcolour »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Jun 2017 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of the U.S. acquires Dutch-based full-line distributor, Caldic B.V »...Source: Caldic Press Release, Other
- 29 Jun 2017 - IMCD acquires Italian speciality chemical distributor Neuvendis »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 28 Jun 2017 - Prinova acquires Lycored's United Kingdom and China-based premix manufacturing operations »...Source: Prinova Press release
- 27 Jun 2017 - Brenntag strengthens footprint in Asia Pacific by acquiring Chinese specialty chemicals distributor, Wellstar Group »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 20 Jun 2017 - Bodo Möller Chemie Group expands in to the Middle East with the opening of an office Israel »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release
- 15 Jun 2017 - Azelis acquires LCH A/S to establish a leading position in the Nordic food ingredients market »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 19 May 2017 - IMCD acquires the speciality chemicals business of Bossco Industries Inc as US expansion continues »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 1 May 2017 - Safic-Alcan acquires cosmetics ingredients distributor in Poland »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 21 Apr 2017 - 2M Holdings Ltd expands presence in Germany by acquiring dry ice producer CE-O2 Trockeneis GmbH »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 13 Mar 2017 - Nexeo Solutions acquires Mexican specialty chemicals distributor, Ultra Chem »...Source: Nexeo Solutions Press Release