Krahn Chemie revealed as Rhein Chemie's new distribution partner for Germany and Eastern Europe
May 19 2016, David R BrownTweet
Krahn Chemie has taken over the distribution for the Additin industrial additive packages of Rhein Chemie Additives in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The products are used among other things as antioxidants, extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, wear protection additives and water miscible additives in metalworking fluids in component manufacturing for the automotive industry. They are also used as transmission and hydraulic oils for operating construction machines and as rolling oil for producing steel.
Krahn Chemie is one of the top distribution companies in the lubricant industryAlexander Mitter
Sales Director of Rhein Chemie Rheinau GmbH
“We are convinced that in Krahn Chemie we have found the best possible partner for taking care of our customers. Krahn Chemie is one of the top distribution companies in the lubricant industry. They know customers' requirements very well and will present our products to the market with great technical understanding”, said Alexander Mitter, Sales Director of Rhein Chemie Rheinau GmbH.
”Rhein Chemie is an absolutely ideal partner for us. As one of the leading producers of additives for industrial lubricants, Rhein Chemie sets standards for quality and technical innovation in the market”, said Björn Maring, Business Segment Manager Lubricants of Krahn Chemie GmbH. “The Additin® products of Rhein Chemie perfectly complement our existing portfolio”.
Rhein Chemie Additives is a division of the Lanxess specialty chemicals group.
About Krahn Chemie
Krahn Chemie is part of the Otto Krahn group of companies based in Hamburg, Germany founded in 1909. The core business of Krahn Chemie is the distribution and marketing of chemical raw materials and specialty chemicals in Europe. Krahn Chemie offers its more than 5,000 customers an extensive and high-quality product range, technical service, inhouse laboratory capabilities as well as sophisticated logistics solutions. Krahn Chemie has subsidiaries in the Netherlands (Krahn Chemie Benelux), Italy (Pietro Carini) and Poland (Krahn Chemie Polska) and supplies products to the paints and coatings, construction chemicals, adhesives and sealants, technical ceramics, plastics, rubber and lubricants industries. In 2015, the Krahn Chemie group reported a turnover of around EUR 200 million and currently employs a staff of 160.
Source(s): Krahn Chemie Press Release
Attention Chemical Distributors!
Please send your press releases to: email@example.com
Latest Distributor News
- 13 Jul 2018 - Caldic completes acquisition of HT Griffin Food Ingredients in Canada »...Source: Caldic Press Release
- 3 Jul 2018 - Brenntag strengthens its footprint in Canada by acquiring the chemicals distribution business of Canada Colors and Chemicals »...Source: Brenntag Press Release
- 29 Jun 2018 - Whyte Chemicals, one of the UK's largest remaining privately-owned chemical distributors, has been acquired out of administration by the OQEMA Group »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 20 Jun 2018 - Swiss Omya Group acquires Romanian chemicals distributor, Stera Chemicals »...Source: Omya Press Release
- 19 Jun 2018 - Leading investment firm EQT Partners granted exclusivity to acquire specialty chemical distributor, Azelis »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 16 Jun 2018 - Fecc Annual Congress 2018 Review - Towards innovative business models in Chemical Distribution 4.0 »...Source: Chemagility Press Release
- 12 Jun 2018 - IMCD to acquire major U.S. specialty chemicals distributor E.T. Horn Company »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Nordic food market with the acquisition of Ingredi »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 17 May 2018 - Leading U.S. specialty chemicals distributor, Maroon Group acquires J Tech Sales »...Source: Maroon Group Press Release
- 14 May 2018 - Azelis expands into South Korea with the acquisition of SammiChem Co »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 8 May 2018 - Univar to acquire Earthoil, a UK-based supplier of natural oils »...Source: Univar Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Azelis continues to expand in Asia Pacific with the opening of 3 laboratories in India »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 30 Apr 2018 - Lake invests in business-critical coatings capabilities »...Source: Lake Chemicals and Minerals Press Release
- 16 Apr 2018 - Barentz International establishes a Joint Venture with Tovani Benzaquen Ingredients in Brazil »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 12 Apr 2018 - Barentz International and Deltagen form joint venture for Latin America »...Source: Barentz Press Release
- 10 Apr 2018 - IMCD strengthens its technical offering in Asia with two new application laboratories in Indonesia and Malaysia »...Source: IMCD Press Release
- 9 Apr 2018 - Safic-Alcan opens Russian subsidiary »...Source: Safic-Alcan Press Release
- 1 Apr 2018 - Blackstone is preparing to sell leading Australian chemical distributor Ixom in dual-track sale process »...Source: Chemagility Sources
- 28 Mar 2018 - Global polymer distributor Bamberger Polymers Corp. bought by Plastiche SA »...Source: Chemagility/Plastics News Europe
- 27 Mar 2018 - Orkila and Lonza's Capsule Delivery Solutions announce exclusive agency partnership in Egypt »...Source: Orkila Press release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Grupo ADI acquires Spanish chemical manufacturer and distributor, Quaternia »...Source: Grupo ADI Press Release
- 6 Mar 2018 - Azelis strengthens its position in the Moroccan food market with the acquisition of Distralim »...Source: Azelis Press Release
- 23 Feb 2018 - 2M Group continues its growth in Europe with the acquisition of specialty chemicals distributor, FrankenChemie »...Source: 2M Holdings Press Release
- 19 Feb 2018 - Sunil Healthcare appoints HARKE GROUP as exclusive distributor for empty capsules »...Source: HARKE Press Release
- 14 Feb 2018 - Bodo Möller Chemie expands its European network with the formation of UK subsidiary »...Source: Bodo Möller Chemie Press Release